Kraft Mio Liquid Enhancer Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 97 in Water

Meet MiO, the new liquid water enhancer that allows you to create up to 24 eight oz. drinks from the palm of your hand. MiO makes water more exciting. And you a more revolutionary water drinker. Add a little to make your drink yours. Whenever. However. Natural flavors, contains 0% juice

February 15, 2017

This stuff is great to keep in your purse if you aren't a water drinker like myself!
    To kee yourself hydrated during the day squirt a couple of these bad boys in your water and voila!
    Delicious

July 10, 2015

These are quite tasty, as long as I don't put too much it tastes slightly sweet.

July 10, 2015

Great tasting product. Always purchase new when out

June 15, 2014

I was quite disappointed in this product, prefer plain water to using this flavor enhancer. It was either too bland or too strong, just couldn't seem to find a happy medium. Didn't enjoy the few flavors that I tried. I ended up giving it away rather than wasting it. I would not recommend it.

September 11, 2013

I'm enjoying the berry pomegranate flavour. I love that it's 0 cals and liquid not a powder, so it's very fast, no mixing.
    I will buy it again when it's on sale and if I get a coupon for it, I wouldn't pay regular price for it, $3 is too much. I'm not sure about the claim that it makes 24 drinks, I haven't been keeping track.

1.5/5

August 29, 2013

This just taste like liquid aspartame. It's gross and made my water even worse. Terrible/

August 29, 2013

I love these drink enhancers, I hate drinking plain water and this makes it so much easier to fulfill my daily requirements. I also like the fact that you can add as much or as little as you want to customize your drink. I have tried other kinds before like crystal light but they made me feel bloated. With Mio I don't feel bloated at all. Also with the powdered enhancers I find that they sometimes make my mouth and lips stained with whatever color the powder is... this does not happen with Mio. I would recommend this to anyone and have already made many people try it, and they love it too.

August 12, 2013

I like the liquid enhancer but the price is a bit to much

1.5/5

August 09, 2013

I purchased this because I'm always trying to find ways to drink more water. Unfortunately not only did it have a very bitter taste but it gave me a headache. I wouldn't recommend this product at all.

April 13, 2013

I bought these because I love the idea of them! They do taste great, but the draw back is they leave a film on your throat and is very gross. Also any flavor other then strawberry has this weird chemical taste to it, and it really tastes gross.

fuggno added a new review for
    Nintendo DSi Black

fuggno added a new review for
    Nintendo DSi Pink

navyhawkins added a new review for
    Chapters Indigo

Optimum card / carte optimum

racheljean added a new review for
    Popsicle Firecracker