3.9/5
Kraft Peanut Butter with Honey Reviews
#19 in Grocery

Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter blended with delicious real honey. More information here.

January 14, 2018

Great combo

This is an excellent combination! I absolutely love peanut butter and I love honey. Tastes great on toast, bagels , plain crackers, bananas, or just in its own!

October 03, 2017

Dessert-Like Peanut Butter

I was skeptical when I first bought this that it would taste more or less like regular peanut butter and the honey taste wouldn't come through--- but was I ever mistaken. The peanut butter is creamy and smooth, making it easy to spread. The taste of the honey is highly present and brings a great overall sweetness to the peanut butter. It reminds me of eating dessert. These containers are more expensive than regular peanut butter but it is worth the price. It tastes delicious on a sandwich or eaten with a spoon. I haven't tried baking with it, so I'm unsure if the sweetness of the honey would come through. Will keep buying again and again.

August 05, 2017

Kraft fait de le "granole"

J'ai été contente de voir que Kraft à décidé de suivre la vague et de faire du beurre d'arachide un peu plus sain. Les ingrédients se restreignent à: arachide, huile d'arachide et miel. Ce qui est vraiment les ingrédients que j'utilise lorsque j'en fait à la maison! Le goût y est et la texture aussi. Alors good job. Toutefois, le prix est un peu cher... (Moindre que celui des compagnies concurrentes par contre!)

August 05, 2017

Great twist on the original peanut butter

I was a bit skeptical when I saw this jar of peanut butter and honey but I decided to give it a try because I'm always up for something new and to my biggest surprise, it was delicious! I had never tried this flavour combination before. It has the taste and creaminess of regular kraft peanut butter but with a nice subtle taste of honey. Very tasty, I'm sure this flavour would make great peanut butter cookies!

I would buy again

I like to buy this Kraft Peanut Butter with Honey its a great combination I was unsure how much of the honey you would taste, I love it and so do my kids. You definitely can taste the honey. Its a great snack that you can have with so many things.

July 06, 2017

Premixed peanut butter and honey

This jar is loaded with the great flavor combination of peanut butter and honey. I find this very hard to find where I live which is disappointing. The jars use to be quite expensive for not a whole lot, but if you were treating yourself now and again to the awesome taste of premixed peanut butter and honey it was well worth it. The peanut butter is smooth and silky. The honey taste was mild, but you could taste it. The honey added a nice level of sweetness to the peanut butter.

May 16, 2017

This takes me back to my childhood. The combination of peanut butter and honey is so delicious. Even better than strawberry jam! This product was very good, perfect combination of the two together. Yummy!

April 23, 2017

Ce produit à révolutionner mes matins!! Le petit goût sucré du miel combiné au beurre d'arachide est super bon. Maintenant j'ai hate de déjeuner quand je me lève!

December 21, 2016

Oh my goodness, when I first found this I was skeptical, but after trying it, I was in love! It has the perfect mix of honey and peanut butter, its so good I ate it out of the jar with a spoon! Perfect for toast! I love it!

August 31, 2016

This peanut butter was great! It was good on anything from fruit to toast. My kids are very pickey eaters, and they loved this product. Although it is on the pricier side, it was worth it for me.