Kraft Ranch Dressing

Kraft Ranch Dressing Reviews

Ranked #104 out of 2380 in Grocery

June 25, 2017

I would buy this product again and again

I love this dressing it's nice and creamy and not to strong. I use alot of this product on my salad and veggies as it makes it taste better. I would recommend this Ranch dressing to anyone, the Kraft website also has coupons to get this cheaper.

June 22, 2017

When I think of ranch dressing I think of Kraft.

I tried other ranch dressings here and there and I always end up wishing I hadn't. I end up with something too bland or too vinegary. Kraft's Ranch Dressing, on the other hand, is a bold but smooth taste.

I use it for dipping as well as a dressing, and there's several recipes that it can be used in as well. I wish there was more for what is paid for, but it will be the one I still go for because of the taste and quality.

March 06, 2017

The Kraft ranch dressing is so smooth and delicious. It has a nice garlicy taste and it is not too overpowering. I use it to marinate or just to dip. Its a must have!

February 12, 2017

I always have a bottle of Kraft Ranch dressing in the fridge because I use it so much for salads, dips and in many dishes. It is often on sale and the Kraft website offers coupons so overall a great tasting product for a great deal!

February 12, 2017

I love this dressing nice and creamy not to strong I load up this product sometimes on my salads that I make I it tastes great and I would recommend it to anyone

August 29, 2016

Kraft Ranch Dressing is the only one I will use! It is such a rich creamy dressing. The taste is delicious, nice flavour not too strong. It adds such a great taste to salad and tastes great for dipping vegetables in. I also use it in cooking, potatoes, chicken it just adds such a great flavour!

August 29, 2016

I don't use ranch dressing a lot but this one is ok for a dip. The flavour isn't too over powering. I pick up a bottle when its on sale. Sometimes you can get a small bottle for around $2.

December 10, 2015

Kraft Ranch Dressing;

This is an average, good price ranch dressing from Kraft.
    I prefer other ranch dressings from other brands but Kraft has the best price.

It's good tastes like ranch, good size, portion, and price.

Easy to squeeze bottle.

June 04, 2015

Ranch is my favourite dressing. It takes salad over the top. This Kraft dressing is so creamy and has the perfect blend of spices. You can use it as a dip for fresh veggies and to marinade chicken. I always have Kraft Ranch dressing in my fridge.

June 04, 2015

i tried this at a dinner party last weekend.i was surprised that it was mildly tasting and left no icky after taste . i normally buy another much thicker and richer dressing. however for the price this is a good deal!