Kraft Ranch Dressing Reviews
#88 in Grocery

December 13, 2017

A staple inmy fridge!!

Kraft ranch has a wonderful creamy texture, and a zing that is just right!! So many different uses for one product!! Is quite affordable, depending where you shop- Co-op stores are very expensive, but Walmart has it at a great price!

December 13, 2017

Calling all dressing lovers!

Ranch dressing is rich, creamy and flavorful. It has that nice bold flavor yet it tastes very natural and has a mild herb flavor. I love ranch dressing on my salad when I go to restaurants. It also tastes great with vegetables such as broccoli, cucumber or cauliflower. Kraft makes very rich and thick dressing which is great! I like that Kraft dressing is easy to find and not overly pricey. It also often comes on sale. The jar is easy to squeeze so only the desired amount of dressing comes out.

November 25, 2017

A nice ranch flavor dressing.

We usually have a few Kraft dressings in our fridge at all times but ranch is a definite in our household. I use it on salads, wraps, sandwiches and also as a dip for my vegetables. i have regular ranch dressing on hand as well as fat free. I usually eat the fat free so I don't feel as guilty. Kraft salad dressings are frequently on sale making it our main brand.

June 25, 2017

I would buy this product again and again

I love this dressing it's nice and creamy and not to strong. I use alot of this product on my salad and veggies as it makes it taste better. I would recommend this Ranch dressing to anyone, the Kraft website also has coupons to get this cheaper.

June 22, 2017

When I think of ranch dressing I think of Kraft.

I tried other ranch dressings here and there and I always end up wishing I hadn't. I end up with something too bland or too vinegary. Kraft's Ranch Dressing, on the other hand, is a bold but smooth taste.

I use it for dipping as well as a dressing, and there's several recipes that it can be used in as well. I wish there was more for what is paid for, but it will be the one I still go for because of the taste and quality.

March 06, 2017

The Kraft ranch dressing is so smooth and delicious. It has a nice garlicy taste and it is not too overpowering. I use it to marinate or just to dip. Its a must have!

February 12, 2017

I always have a bottle of Kraft Ranch dressing in the fridge because I use it so much for salads, dips and in many dishes. It is often on sale and the Kraft website offers coupons so overall a great tasting product for a great deal!

February 12, 2017

I love this dressing nice and creamy not to strong I load up this product sometimes on my salads that I make I it tastes great and I would recommend it to anyone

August 29, 2016

Kraft Ranch Dressing is the only one I will use! It is such a rich creamy dressing. The taste is delicious, nice flavour not too strong. It adds such a great taste to salad and tastes great for dipping vegetables in. I also use it in cooking, potatoes, chicken it just adds such a great flavour!

August 29, 2016

I don't use ranch dressing a lot but this one is ok for a dip. The flavour isn't too over powering. I pick up a bottle when its on sale. Sometimes you can get a small bottle for around $2.