Kraft Crunchy Peanut Butter Reviews
#5 in Spreads

May 05, 2021

We only buy Kraft Peanut Butter at our house!

This is the peanut butter we love in our house. I personally love crunchy peanut butter and now my kids do too. I use it for my cookies as well. This tastes good, it is not too sugary or salty. If you are looking for a more natural flavour this is not for you, they have organic for that. The peanut butter is not overwhelming when mixed with other jams, etc. It's perfect for adults and kids. The peanuts chunks are small in size and are easy to swallow for toddlers. Side note: this is not oily either like other brands can be.

May 03, 2021

very tasty

Normally our go-to is smooth peanut butter. Gave crunchy another try and it was actually a refreshing switch. Nice when you need something crunchy! very good on raisin toast for breakfast! Also was really good in energy balls.

April 25, 2021

Le meilleur des beurres d'arachides

Ce beurre d'arachides a excellent goût. Il est croquant à souhait et s'étend parfaitement sans couler ni écraser la rôtie. Sa proportion crémeux-croquant est parfait

2.0/5

March 11, 2021

New formulation is waxy :(

This used to be good peanut butter, though not outstanding. But since they they added maltodextrins to the recipe that has changed for the worse. It now has a mouth feel as if they are adding wax to it... plus it tastes more bland. :( Overall a gross experience eating Kraft peanut butter now, and the crunchy parts cannot save it. Because of these changes I can no longer bring myself to eat it any more, so have switched brands to one that is harder to find but better and doesn't taste bland and feel like waxy in my mouth.

January 29, 2021

Always in the cupboard

Have to admit that we have tried alternatives...even smooth (!), but nothing compares to the classic Kraft crunchy peanut butter. Easy to spread, added texture and 100% yum!

November 16, 2020

Great

My kids love chrunchy peanut butter ! It’s thickness and peanuts are a family favourite, it’s a great lunch for the kids and fills them up, great by the spoon full and with jelly!

November 16, 2020

Our favorite

This is a staple in our house, we go through the 1kg tubs once a month. The flavour and quality is the best out of all the brands we have tried. We are always a Kraft family.

October 05, 2020

My fave!

This peanut butter has always been my favorite. In baking, on toast, PB&J;sandwiches... I've even been known to have a spoonful!
    Love it when it's on sale because then I can stock up!

April 30, 2020

Awesome to enjoy

I enjoy using this in baking but I enjoy eating it on toast especially when the toast is fresh and hot out of the toaster with melted butter and you spread it on the toast and it's melted just enough to enjoy at any time of the day with a big glass of milk. Definitely a recommended product and I trust that the company provides the best for any family

April 27, 2020

Fantastic Cookies!

I made peanut butter cookies with Kraft Crunchy Peanut Butter after finding a quarantine cookie recipe. I haven’t made them in decades and we had this giant tub because it was the only size available at the start of April.

The recipe called for a cup of sugar which was insane so I cut that in half, added to a cup of peanut butter and one large egg. It make 18 decent size cookies! I’ll still cut the sugar in half again to 1/4 cup because Kraft is sweet enough on its own. Creamy and delicious! I’ve made them twice, last time added some granola for something different. Next time I’ll add more granola.
    SO easy.