Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter Reviews
#2 in Spreads

Enjoy a rich, creamy texture and a delicious peanut taste with Kraft Smooth Peanut butter. Make this peanut butter a Canadian classic.

C'est la MEILLEUR

Mon beurre darrachide preferer est supement le kraft smooth car elle gout tres bon. Jaime faire des toasts et metre d peanut butter pi du sucre car sa fond bien sur mes toasts. Je recommand le Kraft a tout le monde!

December 12, 2017

Only peanut butter for me!

No matter how many peanut butters I try I always come back! Simply the smoothest and most flavourful peanut butter I’ve tried. Perfect for sandwiches and cookies.

makes amazing cookies :)

I have been eating Kraft smooth peanut butter for years and since I have started using it for my peanut butter cookies they are super soft and delicious they are always gone by the next day

December 08, 2017

Kraft Smooth PB

Kraft Smooth peanut butter is the only PB for making peanut butter cookies 1 moonth ago my daughter and tried different brands and Kraft Smooth PB
    The best tasting ones where from the Kraft Smooth Peanut butter. They als make great PB and J sandwiches
    5 stars for yo i recommend this to eeryone

December 06, 2017

i love this product

my kids and i love this product, its so smooth and creamy, its great value for the price it sells for, its also pretty healthy for a after school snack!

December 06, 2017

A Must Have in Every House!!

This is the only brand of peanut butter that I will buy! It is good quality, not too oily and great for baking.. YUM! It even comes in different thicknesses for your personal preference!

December 05, 2017

The best ever yes yes yes yes try try try,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

THE BEST ever so tasty ,, loves the taste so much ,, u have to try ok ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

December 05, 2017

Best peanut butter ever!

This Kraft product is a WINNER! I have only 2 people in my household and we go through a 2kg jar of this per month-mostly because I use it when I bake! It tastes awesome, is velvet-y smooth and melts well. It's the only peanut butter I buy!

December 03, 2017

My favorite

Like my 7 months old son says when I give him this...Yum Yum. This PB has amazing taste. I like to put it on a whole weat tortilla and have it for breakfast or as a snack before hiting the gym. Has great taste and I always buy the big pot from Costco just to be sure I willl not run out of it.

November 29, 2017

My kids fave peanut butter

This is my go-to peanut butter! Whether for my kid's toast or sandwiches, or using for baking, I love the Kraft smooth peanut butter. It's a great price (when bought on sale) and tastes yummy.