Kérastase Nutritive Masqintense — Thick Hair
Good

Kérastase Nutritive Masqintense — Thick Hair Reviews

Ranked #1068 out of 2554 in Hair Care

February 18, 2017

this stuff is magic!! i have been using it for a very long time and I love it! its like hair crack! it makes your hair super soft and silky and no matter how processed your hair is, it will recover for sure. its a bit hard to find in Canada I think, but you can always order it online!

May 21, 2015

I am beyond in love with this stuff. I think that it is amazing. My dry, overprocessed, highlighted hair is miraculously soft, touchable and lovely. I do find the $50+ price tag hard to swallow when I pay for it, but I quickly forget about it when I use it and touch my hair and remember how much I pay to have it dyed. I use it with the BAIN OLÉO-RELAX shampoo in the summer or when I am on the beach as it helps calm my curls a bit and then the BAIN SATIN 2 IRISOME in the winter. I had stylist recommend that I use it as a mask for 20ish minutes every week and then I can also use a little bit of it as a conditioner if my hair is feeling dry on the days when I am not using it as a mask. I have been doing that all the time and I am loving it. Just ran my hands through my hair and love it....

March 04, 2015

What an amazing product! Leaves your hair silky soft and shiny. I find that it is easier to comb and brush my hair after using this hair mask. Tangles and knots in your hair are a thing of the past with this revolutionary product. It has a lovely floral scent that lingers in your hair. My hair looks bouncy and full of body after every use. I highly recommend this product.