L'Oreal Skin Genesis Pore Minimizing Re-Smoother
Good

L'Oreal Skin Genesis Pore Minimizing Re-Smoother Reviews

Ranked #1086 out of 1307 in Facial Lotions & Creams

L’Oréal introduces a new generation of skin transforming treatments that microtightens pores appearance and retexturizes skin by reorganizing surface cells.A unique, ultra lightweight treatment microtightens pores and retexturizes skin to reveal smoother, younger-looking skin.Around age 30, skin generates fewer, less organized, new cells, resulting in uneven skin texture, visible, enlarged pores and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Enlarged pores amplify uneven skin texture. For super smooth, younger-looking skin, it is essential to maintain an even, virtually poreless skin surface by refining uneven patches and diminishing the appearance of pores.SUPER SMOOTH SKIN BENEFITSCell by cell, skin strengthens, pores microtighten and surface is retexturized.In just 4 weeks, pores appear smaller, skin is super smooth, more even toned.This lightweight re-smoother refines uneven dry patches and uncovers a luminous and healthy glow.

January 07, 2012

I bought this on sale at Shoppers (which is still a bit pricey considering their prices are NOT competitive). I have oily/combination skin and large pores with black heads on my nose, cheeks and chin. This product is amazing. It immediately smooths over pores and reduces their size. It also creates an even and smooth appearance. It can be a bit drying but I let it settle in for about 10 minutes and then top it with a lightweight moisturizer (DDF ultra-lite) and that seems to help. Because it came with a coupon in the box for $5 off my next purchase I immediately went out and bought another bottle while it was still on sale. FYI the bottle is only 30ml which is seems really small, but I've been using it for about a month now, morning and sometimes night. I also got the face wash that goes with it and I really like it. Compared to products I've tried at Sephora that are double the price, like Dr.Brandt's Pores No More, this product blows them out of the water for quality and price. I pair it with Urban Decay's Pore Primer which I can then wear without any foundation (amazing) for a flawess looking appearance. Love it.

February 27, 2009

I tried this product for a little more than a month and have not seen any improvement. This Product says you'll have smaller pores, smoother skin and that it refines uneven dry patches. To be honest, it really didn't do anything for my skin. It's definitely lightweight & non-greasy but I did not get the "Luminous Glow" it said. I did not like the way it left my skin after putting the product on. My skin looked dull as opposed to fresh. I tried layering a little moisturizer but all it did is make my skin less than appealing.

What age?

Favourite actors/actresses?

tracy1963 added a new review for
    Epsom Salts

Wish shopping app

traceymconley has posted in the forum topic
    sugar bear hair vitamins