• L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Gloss
  • L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Gloss

L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Gloss Reviews

Ranked #636 out of 783 in Lip Gloss

La creme de la creme of lip gloss. Fragrance-free and infused with nurturing, ultra-hydrating Omega 3 and protective Vitamin E, Colour Riche Gloss Finishes keep lips soft, smooth and shiny. In 12 sheer shades with just a hint of shimmer. Wear alone or over your favourite shade of Colour Riche Lipcolour to customize your look.

April 05, 2015

I love this gloss! Super beautiful and it isn't sticky at all, lasts on the lips for a long time!

September 08, 2014

I got the l'Oreal Paris COLOUR RICHE LIP GLOSS for free at the Toronto International Film Festival.

Normally I am not a fan of lipgloss, I already have big lips to begin with, why add extra shine and a bright colour....but I did like this one. It wasn't too sticky, which I hate about lipgloss, it lasted a long time, and the colour was vibrant but still nice....just needed more eye makeup to balance it out. I got the colour 306 Scarlet Concerto.

The only thing I didn't like, but is true of all lip gloss, is that it transferred on everything, cups, napkins, teeth even sometimes....I had to be extra careful.

sweet_sara added a new review for
    Homemade Cinnamon Rolls

Ptite_Ge added a new review for
    Staedtler Pencils

sweet_sara added a new review for
    krispy kreme

Marta13 added a new review for
    Roots Lunch Bag

Lexus36 added a new review for
    Rubbermaid LunchBlox

gotmills added a new review for
    Reitman's Pants