La Roche Posay Hydraphase Intense Light

La Roche Posay Hydraphase Intense Light Reviews

Ranked #80 out of 1268 in Facial Lotions & Creams

March 22, 2017

The only cream and Product I will use in my face! #thehydration #notoily #feelbeautiful #lovelifeasagirl #willuseforever #feelyounger #feelbeautiful #mygotoformyface

March 02, 2017

Bonne crème hydratante, jai la peau sensible et je ne fais aucune reaction. Elle ne laisse pas la peau grasse non plus,ce que j'apprecie beaucoup. Toutefois, je trouve que le prix est définitivement trop élevé.

January 17, 2017

It is my favorite summer moisturizer! I used it every morning after washing my face. It makes my skin feel and look amazing. It is my holy grail summer day moisturizer.

January 09, 2017

This day cream is not cheap, but it is worth every penny. I hate the feeling that most product leaves on my skin, but this one is so light that I forget about it the second I apply it. The smell is subtle and it works great. I adore La Roche Posay and find their products very effective and love that they have something for everything (dry skin, oily skin, acne prone, rosacea, sensitive...).

September 03, 2016

This La Roche Posay Face Cream is just perfect. I give it a 10 outta 10 for sure

It is a daily cream for your face and neck. For all skin types, but especially for anyone with sensitive complexion. It is a 24Hr Intensive Rehydrating Care Pro Radiance. It brightens and smooths your face and neck while providing 24 hour moisure without any heaviness. It doesn't make your face shiny within the hour either. As it does not contain any SPF, apply a minmum 15 SPF over top of this cream for your day routine. At night, unless your using anti wrinkle treatment etc or a night cream, apply at night as well after washing. It keeps your face plump and vital and fresh and new feeling and looking. I love this product.

poisson.amanda added a new review for
    Kirkland Baby Wipes

Loveandsunshine has posted in the forum topic
    Modern Family

martanjue added a new review for
    Kinder Surprise

Loveandsunshine has posted in the forum topic
    Mistresses

camerooni added a new review for
    IÖGO Creamy Yogurt

Hunty has started a new forum topic
    Pets last Day