La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 1572 in Body Lotions & Creams

Immediately soothes extremely dry skin. Formulated with natural, healing shea butter (20%), Lipikar Balm provides lasting comfort to severely dry and irritated skin. For children & adults with extremely dry skin. Fragrance-free, paraben-free and urea-free.

For more info, please visit La Roche-Posay.

April 24, 2017

I've been using this on my hands before bed during the winter. It reduced the redness, dryness, itchiness on my finger joints. I sometimes get seasonal eczema in that area and once I start scratching, it's hard to stop. Much better than prescription cream too!

April 11, 2017

A really excellent product. A friend recommended this to me as she knew I'd struggled with dry, itchy skin for years. This product does not sting when applied to really dry skin (like others), does not seem too greasy or oily, but still manages to keep my skin moisturized for the remainder of the day.

March 20, 2017

Does your infant, toddler or young child suffer from eczema, cradle cap or very dry skin? Then this two-in-one wash and cream may be just what your looking for. I was told by many that rashes and dry skin is normal for all babies, and that there was little that could be done to cure and prevent this from happening. I had several tearful moments from watching my daughter suffer, and not know what to do for her. I did not want to use a hydrocortisone cream on her, but was running out of options. I have tried several different products to help my 3month old daughter's skin, from Dove to Cetaphil to Aveeno...but this product definitely beat them all. This product has not cured my baby, but it has given her much appreciated relief by soothing her skin. I am noticing her rashes dissipating, redness going away, rough patches becoming smooth and prevention of new breakouts and flare-ups. She has stopped scratching and fussing, and even her cradle cap is disappearing...Yaaay! Thank you LA ROCHE-POSAY;)

March 16, 2017

The body lotion works great, but the scent is really disagreeable. It reminds me of the spray underarm deodorants used in my junior high school locker room. If La Roche Posay should come out with an unscented version, I would definitely recommend it.

March 04, 2017

One of my favorite lotions!
    It's on the pricey side but a little goes a long way. I love that it is non-irritating and it really somehow replenishes the lipids in the skin. It's an absolute lifesaver for me if I have over-exfoliated or used to much of a retinoid cream. My skin will get too tight and dry - this fixes it up overnight. Also amazing on my baby/toddler. Penetrates the skin and does not leave a sticky residue.

February 17, 2017

I have been using this cream on my infant since he was just a week old. It is fantastic, non greasy, fast absorbing and little to no scent. The cream kept his skin hydrated and soft. I actually started to use it as well because I liked how it worked and how it felt.

January 16, 2017

Vraiment une excellente crème! Elle a sauvé a peau de ma fille qui faisait de l'eczéma partout sur le corps et se grattait au sang toute les nuits! Quelques applications ont suffit pour que l'on arrête les crèmes médicamentés! Depuis elle se crème 2 fois par jour avec cette crème et fini l'eczéma! Cette crème est onctueuse et elle hydrate la peau en profondeur pendant de longues heures. Je suis sujette moi aussi à l'eczéma sur les main l'hiver et depuis que j'utilise cette crème je n'en ai plus! Vraiment une très belle découverte! Combiné au nettoyant Lipikar syndet, la peau est bien hydraté et moins sujette à l'eczéma.

January 16, 2017

I love this product a lot. My son has eczema and this gives him relief and helps sooth it. Makes him way less itchy and red and helps with roughness of it. It's not overly pricey but even if it were I'd still pay it its very much worth it.

January 05, 2017

I have really bad eczema, and had cortisone creams for ten years, which thins the skin. My doctor told me to try this cream, because it could be good to heal.

I was really impressed. It doesn't burn on eczema patches (which is the case for a lot of other creams), it's really rich and moisturizing. It takes a while to penetrate (on my skin, anyway). I put it after shower and it gets rid of eczema (or dry skin) in one to two weeks (which is all I can ask for, really).

I buy it when it's in sale (one to two times a year, at Shoppers) in the biggest format, and I also have travel sizes.

November 28, 2016

C'est une marque qui coûte plus chère que certains autres produits, mais elle vaut son pesant d'or. J'ai déjà acheté pour réparer des marques que j'avais sur le visage et les lèvres et elles ont disparu. Si ce n'était pas si cher ou si j'avais plus d'argent à dépenser, j'achèterais ces produits régulièrement et non pas seulement en cas d'urgence. J'ai vraiment adoré ce produit auquel je fais entièrement confiance.