La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP Reviews

Immediately soothes extremely dry skin. Formulated with natural, healing shea butter (20%), Lipikar Balm provides lasting comfort to severely dry and irritated skin. For children & adults with extremely dry skin. Fragrance-free, paraben-free and urea-free.

For more info, please visit La Roche-Posay.

November 06, 2017

SO good for eczema and dermatitis!

This is the most effective cream I have ever used for eczema and dermatitis; it is thick, emollient and immediately soothing. I use it in conjunction with the Syndet AP cleanser anytime my skin reacts to allergens or harsh products.

November 03, 2017

it's worth the price!

I wasn't sure if I wanted to get it at first because it's double the price of my regular body lotion. During my last eczema breakout, I had to get something more nourishing for my skin so I gave it a try. It's very very very well absorbed into my skin and not sticky at all. I love that it's gentle on my skin and keeps my dry flaky skin well hydrated and nourished. I only had to apply it once a day to keep my skin soft, while comparing to my regular lotion that I needed to reapply twice or more often. Very well worth the price, I don't regret getting it at all!

September 26, 2017

Too heavy for face - but great elsewhere

I was recommended this product because due to rosacea I suffer from extremely dry skin on my cheeks, especially in the winter. I like the product and it did hydrate my skin, but I found it to be rather heavy for the face - it ended up resulting in some acne breakouts and was very greasy (would not be able to put on in the morning underneath makeup, only before bedtime). Overall a great product though for atopic dermatitis/dryness elsewhere on the body, just perhaps not the face. Giant bottle too, so although pricey lasts awhile.

September 13, 2017

lips

ses un produit de qualite superieur il sapplique bien ,hydrate bien les levres, les rend saines aucun grumeau ,la tenue est longue ,il est tres utile et bien aime

September 08, 2017

We hit the JACKPOT when we started using La Roche-Posay

We hit the J A C K P O T when we started using La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP+ 400ml. My daughters are prone to dry patches, finding a product to help reduce the flair ups and minimize the itch was proving to be hard. We did some research and La Roche Posay products kept coming up and after having success with the kids sunscreen, we decided to take the plunge and purchase the one product that had great reviews behind it.

Excited to see the continued progress and improvements in our girls skin.

August 14, 2017

This product is amazing!

I love LA ROCHE - POSAY Baume AP+! It keeps my skin so soft and supple. The anti-itching Baume is so effective I will never use anything else. Bring on winter!

May 09, 2017

Ma pharmacienne m'a suggérer le Baume AP de LaRoche-Posay Lipikar il y a 4 ans lorsque j'étais en traitement de chimiothérapie. Notre peau devient tellement sèche et les résultats furent manifestement incroyable. Je le suggère!

April 28, 2017

C'est le baume préféré de toute la famille. Mon conjoint et ma fille ont la peau très sèche tandis que mes garçons et moi avons la peau sensible. Il convient à tous les types de peau et il calme les démangeaisons et la sécheresse. Nous ne pouvons plus nous en passer!

April 24, 2017

I've been using this on my hands before bed during the winter. It reduced the redness, dryness, itchiness on my finger joints. I sometimes get seasonal eczema in that area and once I start scratching, it's hard to stop. Much better than prescription cream too!

April 11, 2017

A really excellent product. A friend recommended this to me as she knew I'd struggled with dry, itchy skin for years. This product does not sting when applied to really dry skin (like others), does not seem too greasy or oily, but still manages to keep my skin moisturized for the remainder of the day.