La Roche-Posay Ultra Micellar Water for Dry/Reactive Skin Reviews

Ultra effective make up removal yet ultra gentle cleansing. Tailored to dry, intolerant skin experiencing discomfort. Leaves skin feeling hydrated. Soothes and reduces redness and tightness.

You may also like La Roche-Posay Ultra Micellar Water for Sensitive or Oily skin.

March 06, 2017

Thank you to ChickAdvisor for the opportunity to try La Roche-Posay Ultra Micellar Water for Dry/Reactive Skin.

I was excited to hear that I was chosen to try this product and even more excited when I tried it. What I loved most about this product right away is the way it left my skin feeling. My face felt hydrated and soft after using this product. Normally any kind of cleansers make my skin feel instantly dry and I have to apply moisturizer right away. My face felt great after this product.

I liked the way it cleaned my face and I did see a lot of dirt on the cotton pad I used with this product I was happy that it was cleaning my face so well. My one disappointment was that it did not remove my eye make up as well as I thought it would. Please don't get me wrong it did remove it but I found that a little bit was left over and I did find that my regular Nivea eye makeup remover did a better job.

I will continue to use this product as I do love it and will purchase it again.

March 06, 2017

I never expected to like it as much as i do ! I can use this on my eye and i feel no burning at all, which is my main problem with makeup removers. I love the way my skin feels after using it, it does not leave it dry at all. I received this for free from Chickadvisor, but i still believe It is fairly priced. It runs around 19$ for 400ml. I even think i might buy this exact product when i run out of my bioderma sensibio stash!

March 06, 2017

La Roche-Posay Ultra Micellar Water is the gentlest cleanser I have ever used. My skin has never felt so soft and hydrated. Usually I use a cleanser and then a heavy moisturizer, especially in winter, but I've used this product on its own without moisturizer and my skin still feels amazing. I have no flaking, no dry patches, and no odd oily patches which I usually get when I use a heavy moisturizer. I also frequently have red bumps and small pimples on my chin and jawline but these are also clearing since I started using this product.

I don't wear a lot of makeup and I found this product to be a confidence booster because my skin felt so nice and looked good even without makeup. That being said, when I used it as a make up remover, it took everything away quickly and effortlessly, no muss no fuss. I do not use waterproof makeup so I cannot speak to its effectiveness in that category but for standard eyeliner, mascara and foundation, it worked great with no irritation.

I highly recommend this product for anyone with dry skin or problem skin. I have been converted and will not be going back to my usual routine...La Roche-Posay Ultra Micellar Water is now my routine!

Please note: I received this product free from ChickAdvisor for review purposes.

March 06, 2017

I have been using this to clean my skin for only two days and just last night my husband said, "Your skin looks nice, you look like you have a pregnancy glow." Well, I'm not pregnant, so it MUST be the Micellar Water working it's magic!! It makes my skin feel SO supple and soft and CLEAN and moisterized all at the same time. I love it and feel it is actually a perfect addition to my skin care routine. Thank you for sending this Chick Advisor!

March 06, 2017

La Roche-Posay Ultra Micellar Water for Dry/Reactive Skin did a great job of removing my makeup but I did have to use a few cotton cosmetics pads to get it all. I'm sure that is the same with all Micellar water products though.
    It did leave my skin soft and not dried out and was extremely gentle on my skin as well.

My only complaint is that La Roche-Posay to my knowledge from everything I can find on the internet, is not a cruelty free company and that is why I wouldn't purchase it myself.
    If La Roche-Posay would change to cruelty free testing of their products and ingredients I would absolutely purchase their products without hesitation.

#gotitfree

SKIN-tastic!

La Roche Posay’s Ultra Micellar Water for Dry/Reactive Skin is probably the best product out there on the market right now due to its gentle formula. I #gotitfree from ChickAdvisor for providing an honest product review.

This is a great makeup remover. After soaking a cotton pad (you may need a couple of them if you’re removing a full face of makeup) with the Micellar Water, you can definitely see the amount of makeup that comes off right away without using much pressure at all. My skin was left feeling very refreshed, hydrated and moisturized, probably because of the high amount of glycerin. It also felt so soft and smooth, almost as if I did an exfoliating mask. I'm not really sure about the anti-redness claim since my complexion is naturally rosy at times, but I did notice a reduction in that awkward tightness feel, which was positive.

400 ML seems like a generous amount and not badly priced. You can also opt out for smaller sizes which would be great if you’re travelling. The only extra cost would be the cotton pads. I would have liked if this product could be used like a cleanser with my hands, but a small price to pay for an effective makeup remover like this one.

I’ve been using this all week long and it seems to be working very well. I would say this is a great addition to my skincare routine. I wouldn't toss out my cleanser just yet though because on the days where I don't wear a lot of makeup, I wouldn't reach for the Micellar Water, as I think it is more suitable for the purpose of what it states as a "makeup remover."

March 06, 2017

I've been using this micellar water every day since I received it from ChickAdvisor in the mail last week. I find it does a good job at removing makeup, but I do usually have to go over my eyes a few times to get off my eyeliner & mascara. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry at all, but it does kind of feel like it leaves a residue behind. I think this is because the micellar water has some moisturizing properties. Overall, it's a good micellar water and I'd recommend it over the Garnier ones even though it's a little more expensive.

March 05, 2017

I have really been enjoying this product and find that it removes almost all of my makeup by itself. I do still have to use cleanser to remove particularly long lasting mascaras. This micellar water doesn't sting my eyes (huge plus!) and I find it very soothing on my sensitive skin. I haven't had any irritation from using it. I really like the packaging and bottle design.

I would recommend this micellar water to a friend as I really enjoy it. Personally, I will probably buy either this or my other favourite micellar water depending on whichever is on sale when I need a new bottle.

I received this product free free in exchange for an honest review through ChickAdvisor. #Gotitfree

March 05, 2017

L'eau micelaire La Roche-Posay demaquille parfaitement le visage sans irriter les yeux et la peau.
    J'ai eu la chance de la tester gratuitement (#gotitfree). Le produit ne laisse pas de résidu graisseux sur la peau. C'est un format de 400 ml et le rapport qualiter-prix est tres bon. Je le racheterais sans probleme et le recommanderais a mes amies :)

March 05, 2017

Quand je l'es reçu J'avais hâte d'essayer ce produits et je n'es pas été déçu. Fonctionne tres bien et ne laisse pas ma peau sec. Je le recommande sans problème.