Lactantia Traditional Spread

Lactantia Traditional Spread Reviews

Ranked #1367 out of 2380 in Grocery

May 04, 2017

I absolutely love this spread it is great value if you can get it on sale!It tastes just like butter!I love to use it on top of my steamed veggies on my toast and in my cooking!.It also doesn't have that plastic taste.

April 26, 2017

For someone like me who's living on a strict budget, I'm forced to purchase affordable alternatives to butter and when I saw this in my local épicerie, I was somewhat doubtful but I've always bought this and stuck to this brand ever since for the taste, value, and quality.

Decent enough, but not the best-tasting; however, it satisfies my need for dairy so I'm giving it a 4-star overall rating. :)

May 17, 2015

I find this spread very oily and not as tasty and healthy as our regular Becel. We tried it but we will not be purchasing again.

May 16, 2015

I really like the taste and quality of #Lactantia products and this is true for #Lactantia "Traditional Spread' it is so good on toast, muffins, to add to your favorite recipes and baking. It has such a creamy and delicious flavor. It is very well priced and available every where.

May 16, 2015

My favorite margarine taste very good and it's a great price.