Lady Speed Stick Fresh Infusions Strawberry Splash Reviews

Long lasting odour and wetness protection with no messy residue.

June 11, 2019

Fades too quickly

I was actually super disappointed with this, which weirdly goes against my first impressions. My first impression of this was so good! It has a lovely sweet strawberry scent which didn’t give me a headache. The stick is the white kind and instead of being clumpy it was nice and smooth and velvety, very easy to spread around. It looked invisible and comfortable on the under-arms, so what happened?

It just didn’t cut it. I’m a normal sweater and I don’t tend to smell. Now, every deodorant I’ve tried that claims to last 48 hours, is a liar. They usually last around 24, but this one barely lasted 9 hours. The big problem is that the smell fades too quickly, That lovely strawberry scent just doesn’t last beyond around 6 hours. So by the time you get to 9 hours, you can smell the beginning of sweaty smell when you lift your armpit.

I really liked the formula, scent and how comfortable it was, I just wish it lasted a lot longer.

2.3/5

March 05, 2019

Disappointed

I’ve been using a Lady Speed Stick product for years an absolutely loved it. I made a big mistake when I decided to switch from my regular deodorant to the strawberry scent. It doesn’t work as an antiperspirant and actually makes me sweat more. I will not be using this product ever again.

February 08, 2019

one of the best smelling anti-perspirants out there!

Legit takes care of a super sweaty boxer. I don't stink. I sweat a lot. but no smell!
    I wouldn't go so far as to say it smells like a field of strawberries...but there's a fruity splash to it, and it's a nice change from the baby powder deodorants on the market.

1.0/5

April 11, 2018

Did not work

I usually buy only secret brand deodorant. I had gotten a coupon to try lady speed stick so what the heck, why not. Did not like it at all. Made my underarms feel sticky. Had to wash it off and put my regular brand on.

April 03, 2018

Keeps me dry and smelly fly!

Love this deodarant! Keeps me super fresh, smells great and is effective.
    The strawberry smell smells good enough to eat!
    Definitely lasts me up to 24 hours. Love this product!

March 06, 2018

Infusions de sensation

J'adore ce produit c'est mon preferé sur le marché. Je vous le recommande fortement.
    Il vous protege pour toute la journee en infusant la fraise autour de vous. Concue pour toutes les types de femmes active ou pas. Sa transparence ne laisse aucun residu sur vous vetements. Parfait en tout occasion essayez le!

February 20, 2018

Such a great scent!

I am pretty loyal to my Secret gel deodorant (in VaVa Vanilla most of the time) but I was shopping and happened upon a Lady Speed Stick display. Strawberry Splash drew me in and I just couldn't resit smelling like a fresh strawberry all day. And, that is exactly what you get. The scent is very realistic, but not too overpowering. I like that this works for 48 hours (it seems like it really does last) and that it doesn't leave my underarm skin feeling dry.

January 16, 2018

Great for a stick deodorant

Not many brands have fruity scents and I truly enjoy the Strawberry Splash scent. It's not overpowering at all and actually works well with several of my perfumes. I do find that on darker clothes you end up with some residue on the fabric on the underarm area. I'd love it if they made a clear version of this deodorant.

January 04, 2018

Bon produit qui sent bon !

J'utilise le déodorant Lady speed stick odeur ''strawberry splash'' depuis longtemps et je l'aime toujours autant. Ce déodorant est en bâton et s'applique très facilement. Étant quelqu'un qui ne porte pas régulièrement de parfum, j'aime bien les légères effluves de fraise qui se dégagent.Petit bémol, je trouve qu'il laisse parfois des résidus blancs sous les aisselles.

December 28, 2017

C'est sur que je rachète ce produit!!!

En fait, j'ai acheté ce produit il y a 1 mois parce que je n'avais plus de déodorant et il a été incroyable! Sincérement je le recommande à toutes les filles qui ont besoins d'un nouveau déodorant. Pas chère et de bonne qualité