Lagostina Diamond Collection 12 piece set
Good

Lagostina Diamond Collection 12 piece set Reviews

Ranked #121 out of 187 in Kitchen & Appliances

April 26, 2017

I love cooking and when i cook, i dont want to use cheap pots or pans. I received a set of lagostina pots for christmas and i love them! I use to think that the non stick coating on pots were great, but they get scratched and now i never worry about it

March 16, 2017

We purchased this set approximately 8 months ago. Over all, the performance has been great until this morning. I was cooking eggs, and the glass lid literally exploded in my hand sending glass shards into my eyes and arms. This happened out of nowhere! The pan was simmering at the time, so there wasn't any apparent reason why this would have happened. I contacted Lagostina customer support and they refused to help. We are contacting Canadian Tire this afternoon. I would recommend AVOIDING this product. It's not safe!

February 12, 2016

Lagostina Diamond collection is amazing!!!! Non stick on the inside and man do they ever last! They're an amazing deal at Canadian tire. They are under $300 and you get the 12 piece set. I find it's a big set. But I like different sizes for pots and pan!

Nutella Hazelnut Spread

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Tipping in Canadian hotels

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Product Review Club-Feedback