Prestige Item
Lancôme Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate Reviews

Available in a serum or lotion form, the Lancome Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate will solve all your anti-aging needs! The Youth Activating Concentrate will provide your daily dose of hydration, with its reactivating skin-perfecting formula.  Your genes will stimulate production of youth proteins upon application!

United Kingdom

overpriced but nice

it is very expensive so personally I do think it is overpriced as it is similar to other serums I have used for a quarter of the cost but it is a nice serum and sinks in quickly and leaves you hydrated.

United States

Nice product!

I have been using this product for about a month now and have really come to enjoy it. The serum is so light and gentle on my skin and absorbs instantly. My skin feels hydrated and softer after each use and my fine lines on my forehead are not as noticeable. It was super easy to incorperate into my daily skincare routine and works great under makeup as well. I would recommend this product!

England, United Kingdom

Really good serum

I have a sample of this product, my skin is so soft , looks healthy after use this serum. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family ☺️ I hope I will find good offer and buy it!

March 08, 2021
    Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Amazing

I received a sample bottle of this and I was super impressed. I am going to be buying a full size one
    Used daily after cleansing and it’s suck a good serum. Leaves your face feeling soft

March 08, 2021
    Bradford, United Kingdom

leaves skin soft

this has kept my skin feeling tighter and soft since i've been using it! gives a lovely glowy look without being too oily, good for older skin, very happy with this product

March 05, 2021
    United Kingdom

Can't live without it

I have a very dry dull skin, that flakes and the flaky part then gets irritated and red followed by dark pigmentation over that area. A moisturiser alone never have helped. I got a sample of lancome advance genifique serum to try out and i was absolutely stunned to see how effective it was in healing my skin right from the first use. My dryness was gone, skin looked so healthy and plump. The only negative thing about it is the price, but i always stock up when its on offer. Can't really imagine my skin care routine without it.

March 01, 2021

Great serum

The Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Serum is a great serum to add to your routine. After a week of use, my skin had a nice glow, felt smoother, softer and overall brighter. I used at night, and also added a drop to my foundation which left my skin feeling hydrated. A very luxurious but effective product.

#gotitfree #freeproduct

February 23, 2021
    County Borough of Bridgend, United Kingdom

Great Serum

This serum is great. You only need a few drops and it absorbs quickly to leave your skin feeling soft and nourished. Fine lines around my eyes are now less visible.

February 13, 2021

Excellent produit dont je ne peux plus me passer !!!

J’ai reçu ce produit en cadeau et je l’ai tout de suite adoré!!! Une texture si douce et fluide, sans odeur, qui raffermit vraiment la peau dès le premier mois d’utilisation ! Et la pipette distributrice est géniale et évite les contacts avec le contenu! Vraiment un de mes produits préférés. À essayer absolument!!!

February 06, 2021
    Renfrewshire, United Kingdom

A must have!

Third bottle of Genefique' serum and really like the results. My skin is smoother, I have some acne scarring and the serum seems to be helping to smooth them out. I love that it is pre- measured in the dropper so there is no waste. Skin is definitely looking healthier and more youthful.