Lancôme Paris Color Design Eye Brightening All-In-One 5 Shadow & Liner Palette Reviews
Ranked #1192 in Eye Shadow

Amazing - 0

September 10, 2014

This eyeshadow is great for the smokey eye effect and transforming from day makeup to night makeup!

November 22, 2011

I purchased the Midnight Rush palette and am really impressed by this product. It was pricey, but the compliments make it worth it!

October 07, 2011

I have this palette in Midnight Rush- a palette of blues, greys and blacks. This is really a gorgeous palette. The colours are intense and pigmented but don't go on too opaque. The eyeshadows have a lot of shimmer to them so if you want an opaque or matte colour- this may not be for you. I love the fact that the palette comes with every colour you will need to create any time of look. There is a white for highlighting, a black with blue sparkles for lining and a beautiful deep, denim blue for all over or lining as well. There is a really gorgeous silver colour too- very metallic. The one colour I am not crazy about is the grey- I could do without it and go with a light blue instead. Easy to apply but be careful not to use too much as the colours are intense! One thing I do not like it the price- verrryyy pricey! I was given this as a gift, but for the amount that I will use it and for the longevity I will get out of it, I don't know that I would pay that much for it.