Lancôme Paris Color Design Eye Brightening All-In-One 5 Shadow & Liner Palette
Amazing

Lancôme Paris Color Design Eye Brightening All-In-One 5 Shadow & Liner Palette Reviews

Ranked #1057 out of 1317 in Eye Shadow

September 10, 2014

This eyeshadow is great for the smokey eye effect and transforming from day makeup to night makeup!

November 22, 2011

I purchased the Midnight Rush palette and am really impressed by this product. It was pricey, but the compliments make it worth it!

October 07, 2011

I have this palette in Midnight Rush- a palette of blues, greys and blacks. This is really a gorgeous palette. The colours are intense and pigmented but don't go on too opaque. The eyeshadows have a lot of shimmer to them so if you want an opaque or matte colour- this may not be for you. I love the fact that the palette comes with every colour you will need to create any time of look. There is a white for highlighting, a black with blue sparkles for lining and a beautiful deep, denim blue for all over or lining as well. There is a really gorgeous silver colour too- very metallic. The one colour I am not crazy about is the grey- I could do without it and go with a light blue instead. Easy to apply but be careful not to use too much as the colours are intense! One thing I do not like it the price- verrryyy pricey! I was given this as a gift, but for the amount that I will use it and for the longevity I will get out of it, I don't know that I would pay that much for it.

drayatamieko has posted in the forum topic
    Is this a scam?

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

MichelleBunce earned the Beauty Guru badge

MichelleBunce added a new review for
    Pure Ice Nail Polish

The Keepers

drayatamieko has posted in the forum topic
    My Big Fat Fabulous Life

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

MichelleBunce added a new review for