4.1/5
Prestige Item
Lancôme Paris Hypnose Drama Mascara Reviews

Turn up the volume of your lashes 6 times for instant come-hither, hypnotizing eyes.

June 23, 2016

Favorite mascara! It looks like you're wearing falsies with it on. I have not come across a better mascara. Well worth the money. Length, thickness and no clumping!!

June 01, 2016

Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara is another great mascara from lancome!!
    Actually every single mascara from Lancome seems to get better....there is no bad mascara.

This one let me review, I found it nice solid black in color that did not fade.
    The drama to the eyes, the volume was great....only a few sweeps of mascara provided lots of volume to the eyes! I love how my eyes POP literally with this mascara (all lancome mascara) but this one too!!! There is that drama to the eyes!!

I like how the lancome provides those beautiful lashes. mascara lasts a long time, but I throw out after 3 months just to be safe with the eye area.

2.3/5

May 19, 2016

I would not recommend this product. Does not last long on the lashes until it's flaking off all over the cheeks! I will finish up the product I have but will not repurchase or recommend for that matter. Formula is horrible

May 04, 2016

To be fair, that mascara is a little bit too expensive for my taste, but it totally delivers the results you would expect from a 33$ mascara. Makes lashes long and thick, really nice for dramatic looks. The formula is long lasting but is also easily removable with a good eye makeup remover. Worth every penny if you can afford it.

March 22, 2016

Excellente tenue! Allonge et épaissit les cils en un seul passage! Couleurs vibrantes qui font ressortir la couleur des pupilles! Seul hic au niveau du prix qui tourne autour des trente dollars!

March 22, 2016

This stuff is great! It lasts a while and doesn't clump after applying. Adds length and volume. The only thing is that the price is steep so Ive actually stopped using this and buy drug store brands and comb out the clumps with a toothpick.

February 28, 2016

This Hypnose mascara is one of the best that I have ever tried. And I have tried many!!
    The brush allows for awesome length while separating the lashes.
    A couple coats of this mascara and the lashes have lots of volume too.
    Totally worth the extra money! I don't feel like I need to use two different
    mascaras to get both the length and volume I need.

February 28, 2016

This is absolutely the best mascara on the market in my opinion I love love it!! I don't know how many tubes I've been thru and I get asked all the time if I'm wearing false lashes it gives you volume and long lashes period!

February 18, 2016

I almost hate that I discovered this mascara, because it is expensive! $32 for a tube! But it is just SO good! It gives my lashes so much length, and separates them so nicely. So much volume and curl. I'm really happy with this mascara. I think the brush was made for my lashes! I just wish it wasn't so expensive, but what can I expect from Lancôme?!

February 15, 2016

I love this mascara. I have people ask what kind I use because my lashes look so thick and long enough to be fake. I also have very sensitive eyes and this never makes my eyes water.