Prestige Item
Lancôme Paris Hypnose Drama Mascara Reviews

Turn up the volume of your lashes 6 times for instant come-hither, hypnotizing eyes.

July 22, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great mascara but strong scent!

This OG brand delivered on their promise of clump-free, volumized lashes. Their formula lengthened and separated my lashes with ease. The brush was made of dense fibres (not silicone) and coated evenly.

My biggest negative with this product (besides the price) was that it smelled so strongly of roses! I’m not sensitive to fragrance at all but this was like opening the strongest smelling floral old lady perfume. It wasn’t noticeable once your lashes dried but opening the tube over time was too much for me, especially first thing in the morning. I couldn’t use it long term even though it is a great mascara. But, as always your mileage may vary and I’d still recommend it.

2.8/5

July 09, 2019

Dries quickly

I love this mascara so much! My eyelashes are naturally short and fine. This is one of the only mascaras that holds the curl and gives amazing volume. It doesn't smudge either. The main con about it is that it dries up really fast (within a month) and it's so expensive

May 02, 2019

Pretty great

Pretty great mascara. I like that the bristles are still bristles instead of that new plastic garbage they have now for most mascara. The wear is super great, not a lot of fall out and decently water-resistant. Defs more expensive but I guess you get what you pay for!

1.3/5

February 14, 2019

Worst mascara ever

That was the worst mascara that I’ve ever tried. It looks nice when applied, but then it starts flaking on me within an hour! I looked like a panda when I was using it. Definitely not worth the price tag. Do not recommend

September 07, 2018

Drama Looking Lashes

Let me start by saying I probably tried ALL the high end mascaras on the planet! This mascara is the only one that doesn't smudge and stay all day long. It makes my lashes long and full and many people regularly ask me if I'm wearing falsies. I naturally have long lashes, but this mascara bring it to another level! It gives me the best volume I could possibly ask for. I highly recommend this product to anyone wanting a dramatic eyelashes look.

May 15, 2018

it's still looks great

this is the first mascara that I can say that I love!!!
    it doesn't smug at all thru out the day. I sweat a lot and usually my mascara is under the eyes at the end of the day!!
    the brush is amazing. it has curves in the brush that hits all the right points on the lashes.
    it doesn't come out clumpy or stringy. it's easy to take off with either soap and water or a make up cloth.
    it's worth every penny!

April 10, 2018

bon mascara

C'est présentement le mascara que j'utilise. À mon avis, il est un peu sec mais il fonctionne relativement bien. Il noircit mes cils blonds, les recourbes et leur donne volume et longueur. Un brin dispendieux cependant, mais je ne regrette pas ma décision. Il fonctionne relativement bien. Je ne sais pas si je l'acheterai de nouveau puisque je cherche definitivement mon mascara préféré. Puisque je suis encore en phase de test, je crois vouloir en essayer d'autres avant de définir celui-ci comme était mon ''holy grail''

October 30, 2017

Mascara au top, effet waouh garantit !

Ce mascara drama est magique, la texture du mascara n'est pas sèche et s'applique superbement bien, ne colle pas, le pinceau ne sèche pas.
    Ce produit dure longtemps dans la durée.
    Les effets recherchés sont convainquants, les cils se séparent bien et sont très bien recourbés. Produit au top niveau qualité prix.

2.2/5

July 31, 2017

Passez votre chemin !

Points forts
    - la brosse

Points faibles
    - les paquets !! il n'y a pas de système "d'essorage" de la brosse, et avec la texture gel/crème du mascara cela fait énormément de paquets, au lieu de donner une frange de cils étoffée et volumineuse tous mes cils se rassemblent en gros paquets...vraiment pas glamour

- le prix

Commentaires
    Heureusement que c'était un cadeau parce que je n'en rachèterai pas ! Je suis obligée d'essorer la brosse sur le rebord du tube, avant de l'appliquer, grosse perte de produit mais indispensable pour ne pas avoir de paquets

July 24, 2017

Thicker lashes.. but be careful

I have naturally long lashes and love a good mascara that will lengthen and build up some volume. At 30-some-dollars a tube, I think it's over priced for what it is. I gave this a try in a sample size and it worked so well that I went and bought the full size. Well, it still worked, but like most new mascaras, they only start to properly work half-way through and quite honestly, cheaper mascaras can do the same as what this does.