Prestige Item
Lancôme Paris Hypnose Drama Mascara Reviews

Turn up the volume of your lashes 6 times for instant come-hither, hypnotizing eyes.

May 02, 2019

Pretty great

Pretty great mascara. I like that the bristles are still bristles instead of that new plastic garbage they have now for most mascara. The wear is super great, not a lot of fall out and decently water-resistant. Defs more expensive but I guess you get what you pay for!

April 10, 2018

bon mascara

C'est présentement le mascara que j'utilise. À mon avis, il est un peu sec mais il fonctionne relativement bien. Il noircit mes cils blonds, les recourbes et leur donne volume et longueur. Un brin dispendieux cependant, mais je ne regrette pas ma décision. Il fonctionne relativement bien. Je ne sais pas si je l'acheterai de nouveau puisque je cherche definitivement mon mascara préféré. Puisque je suis encore en phase de test, je crois vouloir en essayer d'autres avant de définir celui-ci comme était mon ''holy grail''

July 24, 2017

Thicker lashes.. but be careful

I have naturally long lashes and love a good mascara that will lengthen and build up some volume. At 30-some-dollars a tube, I think it's over priced for what it is. I gave this a try in a sample size and it worked so well that I went and bought the full size. Well, it still worked, but like most new mascaras, they only start to properly work half-way through and quite honestly, cheaper mascaras can do the same as what this does.

March 08, 2017

J'ai beaucoup aimé ce mascara. C'est le Masacara qui m'a fait les plus beaux cils. Ils rend les cils plus long et donne un beau regard. Il est un peu dispendieux par contre

3.2/5

July 22, 2016

I tried this mascara but it irritated my eyes so I could not use it anymore. The same thing happened to my girlfriend her eyes became red and ichy. I feel it is to expensive also, the cheaper brands work better.

March 22, 2016

This stuff is great! It lasts a while and doesn't clump after applying. Adds length and volume. The only thing is that the price is steep so Ive actually stopped using this and buy drug store brands and comb out the clumps with a toothpick.

January 25, 2016

I got this product in Excessive Black.

I like the formula of this mascara, it goes on very smoothly and really does create a full bodies effect. However, I really hate the brush that is included. It is really unwieldy for me and cakes on the mascara. Whenever I use this product, I use other brushes.

I also have an issue with the strong fragrance of this formula.

January 13, 2016

I have a love/hate relationship with this mascara. It does give a lot of volume, and looks beautiful. The only (but major) downside is that it is fragranced, so I can't wear it: it irritates my eyes really badly. And the smell (of roses) is so strong that I can smell it during the day...

December 10, 2015

I simply love it. Lasts all day and gives lashes a great amount of volume!

3.2/5

September 30, 2015

I was curious about the wand of this Mascara and was pleased to get it as part of the Lancôme make up set I purchased.

The wand with it's curves is rather unnecessary, but the different length bristles and formula does a great job holding a curl and adding length and volume to the lashes. There is a strong perfume scent that is also unnecessary for a mascara.

I would not purchase this mascara on it's own, because there are other drugstore and high end mascaras out there that perform better.