Prestige Item
LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Reviews

A leave-on lip mask that soothes and moisturizes for smoother, more supple lips.

December 24, 2019

Great for winter!

This lip mask is amazing. I live in Edmonton, AB and the winters here are COLD. Any body part that is exposed to the air in the winter gets so dry you look like a reptile. I bought this last year because my lips were so dry they were cracked and bloody. No other lip balms/ lip repair kits could help. I've had this exact same container for nearly a year and it's still half full!

December 14, 2019
    East Lothian, United Kingdom

Creamy lip mask that smells amazing

I received a miniature version of this in a lip kit set and was first of all in love with the smell which is a sweet berry scent. Whilst I had a small tub, a little goes a long way so I think it will last me a while. It feels almost like a sticky gel when initially touching it but when applied to the lips its soothing and creamy without being sticky. I suffer really badly from chapped lips especially in the winter and this has helped me a lot as it seems to soak into my lips and I wake up with my lips soft and soothed.

December 08, 2019

Moisturizing

I have really dry lips during the winter and I bought this product to try to improve my chapped lips. I use it every day and night, and my lips seem to be improving. It really does stay on, unless you have a meal, then it needs to be reapplied. However, I find that once the product is off, my lips becomes dry again.

December 08, 2019

Not Your Average Lip Product

I purchased the laneige lip mask after receiving a trial in an Ipsy monthly beauty bag and I fell in love with this stuff. It really works. I get chapped lips in the winter, but also in all other seasons because I find sometimes that when its super windy out, I tend to lick my lips subconsciously. Anyway, I put this mask on and seriously my morning my lips were absolutely fine and super soft. Love this so much that I had to buy the full size. It is a little pricier than your average say, Chapstick, but this is anything but average. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed. I will not be without this now.

November 25, 2019

Miracle worker

I have incredibly dry lips that I can't sleep through the night without reapplying aquaphor. I just got this product yesterday and not only slept through the night without my lips drying out, but have noticed I've needed exponentially less lip balm throughout the day today. This stuff really lives up to the hype!

November 13, 2019

Will purchase the full size

I have chapped and flaky dry lips, i heard alot of hype about this product and i have read alot of review on this product so i decided to give it a try.i bought the $13 kit because it seems for the price is a good value especially you don't need much per application, it glides on easily on my lips and doesn't feel tacky or greasy at all and it gives a thick consistency when you apply to your lips. A little goes a long way. Makes your lips feel moisturized, looks glassy and glowy. It stays on overnight and it doesn't dry at all, the next morning, when i removed it, i noticed a little difference, it actually made my lips really soft, their no more flakiness or dryness on my lips, it seems like my lips got brighter. the lip mask really improved my lips, i rarely use any lip balms now and when applying my lipstick, it went on smoothly, ive been using it every once a week, this product is bomb! I would recommend this product to everyone and my friends!

November 08, 2019

The best lip mask

As far as lip masks go this is the best one out there! It feels buttery, is the perfect viscosity and smells yummy. I use this at night and also in the morning with a matte lipstick to start my day off on a hydrated note. It is a bit expensive but I love it!

October 10, 2019

Softest lips ever!

This keeps my lips super smoothie and soft. It is a night treatment but I use it every day! It smells great and leaves the perfect tint on your lips. The original is my favourite although they have vanilla as well.

October 06, 2019

Great for winter months!

Beautiful lip mask for over night. Goes on really smooth. Leaves your lips soft and supple. Just leave on over night and wipe off the next morning with your regular skin care regime. This will be great for the up coming winter months! Grab it if you can!

October 02, 2019

I love it!

I just love this lip mask, and absolutely I will buy it again. I have been using it for 6 months and the difference in my lips is huge. The crackled effect never again.