Prestige Item
LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Reviews

A leave-on lip mask that soothes and moisturizes for smoother, more supple lips.

3.2/5

May 16, 2021

Perfect for night time healing

I love using this at night. It leaves a protective layer on my lips that is still there in the morning. My lips definitely feel softer in the morning after using this. I only wish the price point was a bit better.

May 05, 2021
    United States

Great smell but no better than Vaseline

OK so don't get me wrong I do love this product. I love the feeling on my lips and I love how it smells. However what I don't love is the price tag. I know this works because it acts like an occulsive to retain moisture on my lips but I also feel like Vaseline works just as well. I definitely would use the product if gifted but I'm not sure I would buy it for full price. This year I have just been getting the free samples from Sephora.

May 04, 2021

Not really worth it

This product was a HEAT once in a while, but for me, it's that kind of so-so product. I do not feel the moisture after wiping it off, but I find highly hydration and moisturization in other products like JackBlack lip balm or Ettusais lip essence.

April 21, 2021

Smooth lips

I bought this in the deluxe size and it lasted me about two years (I didn't use it every day, although you can if you want to). It's got a pleasant sweet scent, and sits comfortably on the lips. I often press my lips together and it slides around well when doing that. The next morning, you're supposed to wash it off, and I usually find that there's just a little bit left in the morning. Lips are soft and smooth the next day but I get the same effect from using a natural lip balm at night. It feels luxurious to use, but it's not a must-have. I'm not sure how it works on extremely dry and cracked lips as I don't have that, but it does a good job with a little bit of dryness.

April 09, 2021

A bit overrated

I have heard so many rave reviews about this product, so I bought a mini just to try it out. It smells great, has a nice consistency and moisturizes well my chapped lips. However, it doesn't do anything special that a regular lip balm or lip butter wouldn't do. So would I buy a full-size product? I love Laneige, but I would spend my money on their other products. This one is a bit overpriced, and I know many great inexpensive alternatives.

March 17, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Softer

Obviously got from Sephora. I like the feeling while it’s on, it’s light weight and smells/tastes good. When I wake up in the morning my lips are dry so I need to put something on to get me through the day. After applying dry within 1 hour.

February 16, 2021

Does it’s job

This lip mask is great when you have dry lips since it moisturized your lips overnight. However, I’m not too crazy about the texture as it does feel a bit more sticky and thick than I would like but it does it’s job. My lips are less chapped the next morning and more hydrated.

February 03, 2021

Amazing!

I love this lip mask, it is super moisturizing. Since I received this as a sample from Sephora, it has lasted me a year! The price is expensive for this product but I do think its highly worth it. My lips are plumped and soft in the morning.

February 02, 2021

Sent très bon

Je suis satisfaite par ce produit car il sent merveilleusement bon et hydrate bien. Je l'utilise la nuit mais aussi durant le jour. Assez cher mais dure vraiment tres longtemps alors ca vaut le
    Coup. Aucune teinte residuelle ne reste sur les levres et je naime pas lorsque cest le cas donc ce
    Produit me convient totalement. Le hype ne vient pas de nul part !

January 14, 2021

Good but might be overrated

I got this as part of a travel size gift set just to try it out because of all the hype. I do like it but, I don't find that it works much better than applying a lip balm at night. In fact, I did find that my lips sometimes have flaky skin in the morning when I use this and that never happens with just lip balm.