4.1/5
Prestige Item
laniege lip mask Reviews

January 13, 2021

Amazing product

I got this product in a value pack from Sephora, I read the directions and put it on before bed, I have always suffered from extremely chapped lips no matter what I have used. The next day I woke up with silky smooth lips. I make sure that this is in my normal routine at bedtime now

November 15, 2020

Super helpful during winter

I like to use this mask at night. I notice when I wake up my lips are soft. I’ve been using this every night for months now and I still haven’t made a dent on the top so I would t definitely say a little goes a long way; at least for me.

October 19, 2020

No more dry lips!

I have been using this product overnight before bed and my lips have been kept moisturized and I no longer struggle with chapped lips! It also smells very nice and feel luxurious. I love the packaging.

August 09, 2020

most hydrated lips ever

Lip Mask is popular product . a bit overpriced for product .
    ⁣When you apply at night before bed, you really wake up with the softest, most hydrated lips ever. I really don’t feel the need to apply as much lip balm during the next day, which makes sense, since your skin regenerates during the night. So I personally view this as a treatment rather than just a balm. It work great to give you lips that are permanently hydrated and healthy.⁣

August 09, 2020

Best in Lip Masks

THE ONE LIP PRODUCT EVERYONE NEEDS (AND IT DOES IT ALL!!)⁣

I’m on my third jar of this, I use it morning, day, evening and night. It smells ahhhmazing!!! I want to eat it all!! ⁣

👄The Lip Sleeping Mask is a super popular product (in fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was Laneige’s best seller) and there’s a reason for that!⁣
    ⁣When you apply at night before bed, you really wake up with the softest, most hydrated lips ever. I noticed that when I apply it at night, I really don’t feel the need to apply as much lip balm during the next day, which makes sense since your skin regenerates during the night. So I personally view this as a treatment rather than just a balm. It work really well to give you lips that are permanently hydrated and healthy.⁣