Lawrys Seasoning Salt Reviews

Ranked #772 out of 791 in Miscellaneous

Lawry’s unique blend of salt, spices and herbs taste great on prime ribs, steaks, chicken and casseroles. The possibilities are endless.

May 11, 2017

By far this is the best seasoning salt, the flavour is so good! I use it on so many different things, meats, poultry, fish, batters, and of course French fries. It gives whatever your seasoning a great flavour it's smokey, tangy, salty, and a bit sweet. One of my most favourite seasonings.

February 22, 2016

Can't live without my Lawrys Seasoning Salt! I use it on everything and in everything. It adds such a pleasant flavour, it has completely replaced salt for me! It's a perfect blend of seasonings with of course some salt to satisfy that salty craving!

March 13, 2015

I love to use Lawry's Seasoned Salt on so many different foods. I sprinkle it on baked potatoes, I add a few shakes to my green beans or just sprinkle it on a great steak. It really has so many uses and I love the fact that it has no MSG's!

August 12, 2014

This is our go to salting product for bbqs and other dishes. Adds that extra zing for us.

March 13, 2012

Lawrys Seasoning Salt is always in my cupboard. I use this product daily, season everthing from potatoes to meat.
    I've never had a seasoning salt that comes close to being as good as this is.