Lays Classic Potato Chips Reviews

June 01, 2021

A family favorite!

Lays classic chips have become a family favorite in our house. Whether it is a game night or a movie night classic lays has become our snack of choice.

May 21, 2021

love to eat

They are nice and thin and crisp! I try not to buy them often because I wont stop until they're all gone. Like the old saying "No one can eat just one!" These potato chips really are a classic,... Thin and crispy, perfectly salted, and the ideal compliment to your lunch

May 21, 2021

Great chips

I love lays chips they taste so good not to salty the price is right and the taste is light some chips are on the hard side definitely recommend this if your craving a late night snack or anytime you get the munchies

April 29, 2021

Croquantes

Ici nous aimons les Lays. Toujours aussi bonne et croustillantes. Elles sont souvent en spécial, toujours disponible. Une belle récompense pour une semaine accomplie. Je recommande

April 28, 2021

Classic as it claims

This is my favorite chips all the time. A bit salty to me, so I usually drink beer/beverage when eating them. There is a light salted version of lays now. Same taste but less salty.

March 11, 2021

This is so delicious and one of the best

I would eat it again as it has perfect blended taste. I really love it. Its savoury taste makes one eat non-stop. You get full but it makes really hard to stop eating.

February 25, 2021
    United Kingdom

Love it!!!

I am a big fan of lays chips. I love all there flavours. Most amazing thing is that they comes in different flavours but lays classic is my all time favourite flavour. The quality and taste is superb.

December 07, 2020

My mother eats a bag per day lol

My mother can't go a day without them. She eats a bag per day. I guess the saying, "can't just eat one" is true. The whole family loves them, go through many bags in a week. We made a tik tok about her chip eating habits lol

December 06, 2020
    Hainaut Province, Belgium

Les chips classique au sel sont les meilleures !

Les chips lays classique au sel sont les meilleures ! J'ai testé plusieurs marques célèbres ou marques distributeur et pourtant les lays restent les meilleures.
    Le goût est subtile, agréable en bouche une vrai valeur sûre.
    Au usa le paquet est jaune et en Europe occidentale le paquet est rouge (lays classique au sel.) ce sont les mêmes chips et elle sont tellement bonne !

December 01, 2020

My Fav

I have been eating these for many years. Love them just plain. Crunchy and Salty in every bite. Sometimes with dip just to change it up a bit. Will be eating these for hopefully a very long time.