Lay's Ketchup Chips Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 1300 in Snacks

April 22, 2017

These are like my not so secret chip addiction.. I LOVE ketchup potato chips! They're sweet, salty, tangy, crispy, crunchy... Everything I'm looking for in a potato chip lol

April 18, 2017

These are my favourite chip EVER!!!!! I love the way they taste. They are the perfect formula blend of salty and sweet and flavourful! These taste like real ketchup! MY fave!!!!!

April 13, 2017

When ever I'm at a house party or a BBQ, I always look for these chips in a bowl and sit next to it the entire night snacking on them. I've tried other ketchup brand's, but Lay's are the best. The flavours are light but still have that ketchup essence.

April 01, 2017

I like Lays Ketchup flavored chips. Not all people are a fan I know.. In my house they guys hate them so I get to enjoy the bag to myself. I like the flavor the crisp tangy taste. I dont like me fingers turning red..

March 16, 2017

I really like Lay's chips but ketchup flavour is definetly too strong for me - I feel more like eating vinegar, not tomatoe sauce. Quality of product is good like always, so I think 2,5 stars are fair. I will recomanded try another tastes :)

March 16, 2017

Miammmm tellement bon que je vais en racheter dans le futur,je le recommande fortement à tous. J'adore ces chips au ketchup . L'ays sais faire des chips tout simplement délicieux

February 27, 2017

Lay's Ketchup chips are my favorite for ketchup chips, i havent found any other brand of ketchup chips other than doritos that I really love as much as these.
    I love the lightness and saltiness of these chips, they're perfect and so packed full of flavor!
    Delicious

February 26, 2017

I think ketchup chips is a wonderful canadian bragging right. I used to work abroad and we had both american and canadian coworkers and I think the one think we loved to tease our friends about was that they did not have ketchup chips in the states. It actually became such an ordeal that if anyone ever was to visit here, Canada, they were obligated to bring back two things: Tim hortons coffee and ketchup chips.

I actually prefer lays ketchup chips to all other brands as they have a great amount of flavouring. I just love chips on a late night sitting in front of the TV watching a movie.

January 16, 2017

Best lays chips ever invented. I love how lays are so thin and crispy and always taste so good. I dont even like ketchup but love these chips. Definitely my go to chips!

January 16, 2017

Lays makes the best flavor of ketchup chips! These are my top 3 favorite flavor to snack on. Perfect amount of crunch and ketchup coating. And of course, I bet you can't eat just one ;)