Lay's Ketchup Chips Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 81 in Chips & Popcorn

June 03, 2017

This is one of my favorite flavors from the Lays brand, there are so many good flavors of chips to choose from they are always so tasty and have a good texture to them. The only thing I wished was that there were more chips in the bag.

May 28, 2017

I love Chips I eat them almost everyday these taste great you can really taste the ketchup with just the right amount of salt I would recommend these chips to anyone at anytime

May 25, 2017

I love Lay's Ketchup chips!! These are the best. I love the ketchup flavor because it is strong and there is just the right amount of salt in the chip to balance it all out. These chips have a stronger flavor than a lot of the other Lay's chip flavors which I really like. The chips are the perfect thinness and they are crunchy. These chips can be found on sale at Walmart a lot for a good price.

May 18, 2017

My favourite chips ever, the taste is just so delicious. Its unique. I always gravitate these chips whenever im choosing a chip flavour. Recommend it! Lays are always a brand thats reliable

May 18, 2017

I love these ketchup chips. Lays is the only brand that makes ketchup flavored chips that I will eat. The taste is sweet wuth a little bit of a vinegar type tang. Really enjoy them.

April 22, 2017

These are like my not so secret chip addiction.. I LOVE ketchup potato chips! They're sweet, salty, tangy, crispy, crunchy... Everything I'm looking for in a potato chip lol

April 18, 2017

These are my favourite chip EVER!!!!! I love the way they taste. They are the perfect formula blend of salty and sweet and flavourful! These taste like real ketchup! MY fave!!!!!

April 13, 2017

When ever I'm at a house party or a BBQ, I always look for these chips in a bowl and sit next to it the entire night snacking on them. I've tried other ketchup brand's, but Lay's are the best. The flavours are light but still have that ketchup essence.

April 01, 2017

I like Lays Ketchup flavored chips. Not all people are a fan I know.. In my house they guys hate them so I get to enjoy the bag to myself. I like the flavor the crisp tangy taste. I dont like me fingers turning red..

2.8/5

March 16, 2017

I really like Lay's chips but ketchup flavour is definetly too strong for me - I feel more like eating vinegar, not tomatoe sauce. Quality of product is good like always, so I think 2,5 stars are fair. I will recomanded try another tastes :)