• Lays Old Fashioned BBQ

Lays Old Fashioned BBQ Reviews

Ranked #90 out of 1274 in Snacks

June 20, 2017

Tasty chips

I love old fashioned BBQ chips . This was the flavour i grew up on . I remember everyone being disappointed when lays changed their BBQ . They're a little spicy and have a nice smokey hickory flavour . They're seasoned well and every chip is coated . The chips are always fresh and crunchy . You can find them at Walmart for 2 for 5 dollars .

3.2/5

May 13, 2017

They are good ! A little on the hot side for kids but overall flavorful. They are always priced right and come in a variety of sizes. I like that they are guaranteed fresh, and that they have no trans fat. I definite buy for future parties,BBQ' .

May 10, 2017

I really like the taste of the old fashioned bbq but I end up eating way too many. The price is quite reasonable when they are on sale but the nutritional value is not the best. I don't buy them that often as I have no self control when it comes to chips.

May 10, 2017

My husband LOVES the Old Fashion BBQ.. so each time I buy chips I need to buy this flavor..

I personally prefer the regular BBQ Lay Chips as I find these ones too salty.

February 15, 2017

I am a chip addict. It is my go to snack when I am craving salty foods. I love Lays chips, it is a brand I trust and one that never lets me down. The bbq is delicious. So full of flavour with a slight tang on your tongue. I have been known to polish off an entire bag in one sitting. I need help. Clearly.

November 05, 2016

J'aime beaucoup à la base les croustilles de saveur bbq et le produit de lays est tellement bon en bouche. Bonne saveur de bbq plutôt salé que sucré. Une option gagnante pour ma famille.

June 03, 2016

I love my chips and this is a regular. they have a nice bite to them when I'm in the mood for the bbq which is really quite often. I just enjoy the taste alone and don't require any dip to cover up the taste that I like.

March 16, 2016

Jadore les lays !
    super bonne
    croustillante et addicted!
    Jen mange a l'ocassion et cest cette marque que jachete et old fashion bbq!
    Un snack innegaller!

March 05, 2016

I really like lays chips specially this BBQ flavor. i love the rich smoky flavor and they are little bit spicy too which enhances the flavor. really good snack

March 05, 2016

Lays Old Fashioned BBQ chips are back, and they are addicting!! I love the rich, smokey flavour that is enhanced with a hint of hickory. They are a bit spicy but I promise you they are delicious!! I absolutely love these potato chips and prefer them over Lays original BBQ chips.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Essie Nail Polish

cokaluna added a new review for
    Vichy - Idealia Night Peel