Lays Old Fashioned BBQ Reviews

1.7/5

October 08, 2016

This like any other Lays chips are expensive, they are oily and most times overly seasoned. I buy this once every couple months, but has slowly become less and less of a favorite of mine. the flavor of these hasn't changed but the price has increased, not worth buying at all.

October 05, 2016

Ok now this is my favourite flavor of the lays chips, it is not too salty and there is a sweetness to them. I love that the chips are so thin that you actually get to taste the full flavor. Sure chips are not healthy but you cannot always deprive yourself. The bag makes them look even more tempting.

October 04, 2016

Bonne croustille au bbq ! Le goût est un peu sucré et très bon . Croustillante lors de chaque bouché . Lays est une marque que j'apprécie au quotidien.

October 04, 2016

These are tasty chips. The only thing I would change, is to have BBQ as well as other Lay's varieties in a low sodium option. The low sodium only is available in the regular flavour.

October 02, 2016

Depuis qu'ils ont amélioré le goût et l'apparence du sac, je n'ai plus qu'à dire: DELICIOZO!!!! Les layx au barbecue d'avant étaient fades, sans intérêts. Mais maintenant, c'est un pur délice!!!!

October 02, 2016

To start - the prices keep climbing
    However, lays BBQ chips are awesome. There are other brands that are almost comparable to lays BBQ but lays makes it best. Right amount of flavour, freshness is always top notch. Just the price can stop climbing :(

July 01, 2016

I often buy these for the different taste that I like so much. They are always fresh and I love them as a snack or on the side of a plate with a sandwich.

June 03, 2016

I love my chips and this is a regular. they have a nice bite to them when I'm in the mood for the bbq which is really quite often. I just enjoy the taste alone and don't require any dip to cover up the taste that I like.

April 24, 2016

These are really good! BBQ is one of my favourite flavours and I do enjoy lays chips but I know deep down on the inside, that eating these aren't really good for you..... But they are so addictive!!! I don't commonly buy chips all the time but when I do, it's definitely a treat!!

March 23, 2016

Barbecue is my favourite flavour of chips.I have tried many different brands. The Lays are a lighter chip with a sweeter bbq taste. A wonderful flavour and hard to eat just one! There is 0% cholestorel in these chips and 10% vitamin C! Who knew you could get vitamins from something so delicious! I buy these every once in a while always in the barbecue flavour. I like to have a few as a side with a grilled cheese sandwich just for a change. I like to keep these on hand just in case I feel like snacking!