4.1/5
Lays Sour Cream And Onion Chips Reviews
#310 in Snacks

December 04, 2017

MUST HAVE CHIPS!!

My favorite flavor when it comes to chips is sour cream and onion and I'm happy that Lays have it because Lays is one of my favorite chips. Despite of the big packaging, I think you get what you pay for when you get Lays.

November 02, 2017

Best Chips Everr !!

These Lay's Sour Cream and onion chips have been a favorite of mine since i was a little girl.. The taste isn't overwhelming like some other brands...Its a nice and light chip... A mist have on hand especially for the week-end !!! Thanks !!

April 26, 2017

I have always loved these chips! They are the perfect balance of flavour and crunch. It's a huge challenge not the eat the whole bag! Of course, they aren't healthy at all, but they're a treat!

February 23, 2017

We love these, and keep them in the pantry all the time. They go really well with beer, especially ales. It's just perfect after a long day, relaxing and watching a movie with the family.

July 28, 2016

Sour cream and onion is my all time favourite and lays does the beat variety. Love the ripples and that they are baked. Yummy chips beat sour cream and onion out there.

May 31, 2016

Sour cream and Onion chips are my favorite chip flavor as a kid then and still now. I have stayed away from chips now but every now and then I will by a bag.

April 23, 2016

These are great tasting potato chips and even though they are sour cream ones, I still dip them in my homemade sour cream onion dip for that extra zing that I love on movie nights.