Lay's Wavy Milk Chocolate Covered Potato Chips Reviews

Ranked #1085 out of 1240 in Snacks

March 13, 2016

I bought the bag 4.49+tx. I like trying new chip flavors and when I saw this i absolutely had to buy it even if it is overpriced. Well let me tell you this is a let down overall.

The chips are one side coated.
    I find the coating a bit too thick.. I guess it balances the previous point.
    These are way too expensive, there is approximately 25 chips in there. Each chip measuring approximately 2in x 1,5in.
    The taste is meh too...it tastes like something that's been fried a long time ago (like old grease) with salty sweet chocolate lol...

May 04, 2015

Nice chips! Too small or quantity for price. Chocolate is delicious and tastes like good quality. Too thick of chocolate coating though and I'm a chocolate addict hah
    Guess they're meant as a small treat in moderation.

April 21, 2015

This is so not worth the 5$ .. My first thought when I opened the bag was where's the chocolate ? I guess in my mind the chips would be covered up in chocolate on both sides and it was not .. Also the bag only contained like 10 - 15 chips . They tasted good though .

April 21, 2015

I am not impressed with the new Lays Wavy Milk Chocolate Covered Potato Chips. the chocolate is great tasting but is to thick and you don't get much of the chip. Plus you only get about a handful in the bag that's is $4.69 at my Wal-Mart (Ontario ). I've mad my own in the coco covered chips before and they were way more pleasing.

April 20, 2015

These are ok if you like sweet with your salty. I am not a fan of that combination. However I would still recommend them if you like that kind of thing.

April 20, 2015

AMAZING-in the mouth...very rough on the pocket! Roughly $5 for a tiny bag!

April 18, 2015

I have been waiting for these to become available where I live and today, I finally saw them! Diet or no diet, I was NOT passing these up! First off, let me give you a bit of a warning. The picture on the bag makes it look like the chips are completely immersed in chocolate.They are not. They are only coated on one side, so at first glance it appears like there is very little chocolate. So just don't judge the book by the cover (or in this case, the chip by the picture!). There is enough chocolate but I really don't taste much of the salt. Second, there is very little in the bag for the price I paid (which was about 5 bucks (small Northern town). Basically there was about the same amount you would find in a single serving size bag of regular Lay's chips. So...would I purchase these again? For that price, I would not. If someone had a bag and offered me one? You betcha I would take one...or two...or three!

April 15, 2015

Holy moley these are amazing, at first i'm like meh. But you get the satisfying taste of both salty and sweet! Brilliant! !! My ass cant stand me eating them only cause its getting bigger but they are soooooo good lol Enjoy my friends but like they say Bet you cant eat just one ;)

March 14, 2015

I like these chips and I wanted to give them a try when they first came out so I did. And they are pretty good, I like the salty and sweet aspect. And the chips are still very crunchy and fresh tasting. I am not sure I'd buy them again but I'd eat them if they were there.

March 11, 2015

I LOVE a good sweet/salty mix, and I especially love chocolate w/sea salt. When I saw these at my local 7-Eleven I just had to try them.

They are absolutely a TREAT item, as they are about 4.99 a bag. I did wait a few weeks before finally caving and making the purchase.

I was mostly happy w/them - chips? Check! Chocolate? Check! Sweet/salty/crunchy? YES, but not as much as I would have liked. There is not enough of the salty and too much of the sweet. I like that the chips are only coated on one side, but they are still fairly thick w/the chocolate, which takes away from the salty taste that should be there.

Also slightly disappointing was the volume of product in the bag. You get less than you would in a small bag of ripple chips.

KateBaird added a new review for
    Fox Run Cherry Pitter

222josianne added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber

KRISTALAM has posted in the forum topic
    Can anyone suggest a good brow gel?

Press on Nails

IPSY

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Triscuit Crackers