Lean cuisine chicken fettuccine

Lean cuisine chicken fettuccine Reviews

Ranked #106 out of 183 in Frozen Entrees

May 26, 2017

I want to love this Lean Cuisine but the chicken is always hit or miss. Sometimes the chicken has fatty bits and it just ruins the whole dish. I love the taste of the sauce and the zucchini, just wish the chicken was better.

September 07, 2016

I am not one to eat frozen to microwave meals often. They are all very high in sodium, but, Lean Cuisine is quite good. The chicken is nice white meat, not grisly. The flavor is good. The serving size it perfect. I add a quick green salad on the side if I am at home. There is just the right amount of sauce too. The ingredient list isn't full of tons of chemical names either.

September 07, 2016

Lean Cuisine Chicken Fettuccine is my favourite of all varieties. Large chicken pieces, and a great amount of sauce makes this #1. There is more in these than most frozen dinners.

March 01, 2016

I really found this entree tasty , with huge chunks of chicken and broccoli in it. Not something I usually find in some other frozen dinners. I am health conscious so I loved that it was only 300 calories. A more healthy choice than some fast food. Convenient , a great lunch choice.

Keto diet / Low carb high fat