Lever 2000 Body Wash

Lever 2000 Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #296 out of 684 in Body Wash

June 28, 2017

Great for sensitive skin

This is a great product. The pomegranate and coconut water scent is very nice. My favourite thing about this product is that it doesn't bother my sensitive skin, I can even use it on my face! It also isn't too expensive for the amount that you get. I would definitely recommend.

June 07, 2017

I purchased this product for my husband and I could not be any happier. I had definitely would recommend this product to family and friends. The scent is so fantastic and it makes me excited when my husband showers with it. I would definitely purchase this product again.

April 26, 2017

I love using this product on a daily basis, it doesnt dry out my skin like most products do, and the scent isnt strong. If one place is out of this, i would go to another, this is how much i love using this

April 26, 2017

Just love this ...makes my skin feel soft and clean ..working on a farm its nice to have little effort to get squeaky clean. 10 thumbs up for this product

April 13, 2017

I love the fresh smell and how much it lathers. I use this body wash in the mornings to help me wake up. Leaves skin fresh and smooth. You also don't need a lot of the product so it lasts long.

April 04, 2017

This is by far my favorite body wash! I love trying other brands but I'll always come back to lever. The smell is so nice and refreshing. The feel of my body after I used it is amazing

February 20, 2017

Love the smell and love how clean I feel after a shower. Doesn't make my skin feel dry. My children can use it and it does not irritate there skin like other products

January 06, 2017

I have super sensitive skin, and honestly all bar soaps leave me feeling very dry. I started to use Lever 2000 body wash because it was on sale and the bar soap, I liked but it left me slightly dry but not as bad as others. So I decided to try the body wash and it was AMAZING. My skin stayed silky smoothe, not itchy dryness and not to mention it comes in a wide variety of scents to go with your favourites.

September 14, 2016

I absolutely love this product in "Pomegranate & Coconut Water" scent. When I first tried this product, I was looking for an inexpensive body wash to replace my expensive one. I was hesitant because of the price (only about $3.97!) but thought I'd try it anyways. Turns out, I prefer it over my more expensive one! I love the scent, it lathers well, makes you feel clean without leaving any residue...and it's cheap! It is also often on sale for only $2.00 as well. Needless to say, my cupboard is stocked!

1.8/5

June 21, 2015

I haven't personally used this product and I will tell you why I'm reviewing it. My housemate uses this product and it leaves this left over foam/bathroom filth. Personally if that's how it leaves my tub and shower curtains, I dont want to know what kind of residue it would leave on my body. This about it before using this product.