Lever 2000 Body Wash Reviews

January 17, 2018

Best body wash ever

My husband works in a very dirty smelly place. He comes home black with dirt and smells like burnt wires. Lever 2000 is the only wash I have found that gets rid of the burnt wire smell

December 09, 2017

Smells SO fresh!!! Use it every shower!

I started using this product when I first saw it in my shower (brother was using it) I had ran out of body wash and thought... WHY NOT? I popped open the lid, ready for a whiff, hoping I wouldn’t smell like an old man or something lol. This body wash works for men and female! It's inimitable scent leaves my entire bathroom & adjacent rooms smelling fresh.... not to mention myself. I've tried other inferior brands Ivory, Dove etc. but they lack the essential chemistry Lever 2000 provides when used. A little goes a long way– spuds up beautifully. Hooked for life!

December 05, 2017

Smells Great !!!

Well, Lever 2000 doesn't disappoint. I loved their bar soap...before body wash came out. Now I love the Wash. The smell is refreshing and invigorating. Many different scents to choose from...Way to go Lever 2000.

August 19, 2017

I would definitely buy this product again.

While using this product I had found that it lathers fairly quickly and doesn't dry out the skin. It leaves the skin feeling very soft and healthy looking too!

June 28, 2017

Great for sensitive skin

This is a great product. The pomegranate and coconut water scent is very nice. My favourite thing about this product is that it doesn't bother my sensitive skin, I can even use it on my face! It also isn't too expensive for the amount that you get. I would definitely recommend.

June 07, 2017

I purchased this product for my husband and I could not be any happier. I had definitely would recommend this product to family and friends. The scent is so fantastic and it makes me excited when my husband showers with it. I would definitely purchase this product again.

April 26, 2017

I love using this product on a daily basis, it doesnt dry out my skin like most products do, and the scent isnt strong. If one place is out of this, i would go to another, this is how much i love using this

April 26, 2017

Just love this ...makes my skin feel soft and clean ..working on a farm its nice to have little effort to get squeaky clean. 10 thumbs up for this product

April 13, 2017

I love the fresh smell and how much it lathers. I use this body wash in the mornings to help me wake up. Leaves skin fresh and smooth. You also don't need a lot of the product so it lasts long.

April 04, 2017

This is by far my favorite body wash! I love trying other brands but I'll always come back to lever. The smell is so nice and refreshing. The feel of my body after I used it is amazing