Lever 2000 Soap

Lever 2000 Soap Reviews

Ranked #237 out of 649 in Misc

May 13, 2017

This is a soap that lasts and doesn't melt away to nothing. Love that it comes in white and has a great scent. It is our regular brand and we love it.

May 08, 2017

I love the smell of Lever 2000. Makes me feel clean and does not dry out my skin. I've tried cucumber scent too and it's amazing. I will always buy Lever 2000.

April 23, 2017

Lever 2000 offers a clean, fresh neutral scent (not masculine, not feminine).

It works well to invigorate and refresh skin.

The fresh scent remains on skin for a few hours afterwards.

My only issue with this soap is that it leaves a white residue around the shower/bath.

April 04, 2017

I like this lever soap. It's my favorite brand and it's the only soap I trust in my face! My face never breaks out and I'd like to thank lever for that!

February 02, 2017

J'utilise ce savon depuis plusieurs années et notre famille l'adore. Il ne déssèche pas la peau et il laisse une odeur de propre sans être trop forte. Je vous le recommande!

February 15, 2016

This is the only soap I've found that doesn't irritate my skin because of its scent but still has that great clean, soapy smell. I can't use any other soap.

January 31, 2016

I like the scent of Lever 20000 Soap and it leaves my skin feeling soft and doesn't leave any residue on my skin

January 23, 2016

This soap is fresh and leaves no residue on your skin. I love the smell of the cucumber aloe scent. It draws me in to shower and calms me once I use it. Its priced reasonably and great when on sale.

July 09, 2015

I love the scent of the coconut pink soap. It smells amazing!!!! The scent stays with you but its not too strong either.

June 13, 2015

This is my absolute favourite soap. I have been using Lever 2000 Original exclusively for many many years. Lever 2000 does not leave my itchy like many other soaps I have tried. Very clean feeling after use. The price is very reasonable. It lathers great in the shower. I don't expect to be deviating from Lever 2000 ever.

pathway2nowhere added a new review for

krysten26 added a new review for
    Werther's Mocha Candy

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Nivea Q10 Firming Body Oil

sjendersby added a new review for
    Pears Soap