Life Brand Paper Towels Reviews

Ranked #227 out of 394 in Household Cleaning Products

March 12, 2017

The reason why I buy this paper towel is because it can sometimes be on the market for an INSANELY good price! And because I know that it does the job. The rolls aren't as big as other brands, but it works.

January 07, 2017

Life Brand paper towels are thick and of very good quality. The price is reasonable and they do go on sale frequently. Bounty and Life brand paper towels are the only ones that I buy.

August 07, 2016

I love having paper towels on hand at all times and think they are super convenient but I feel like they get more and more expensive everytime I go grocery shopping which is why I will stock up on them when shoppers have theirs on sale.

These are good quality paper towels and shoppers will have them on sale, 2 pack for .99 cents or the 6 pack for $2.99 where I live. Defiantly better than paying almost $10.00 at the grocery store for other brands.

August 04, 2016

I do not like these paper towels, I find you have to use a lot of them to clean up a mess. They are not expensive and lots of times they are on sale at Shoppers, but they just do not do the job Bounty does. I will use them if that is all I have.

August 04, 2016

I purchase these paper towels all the time because they are always on sale dirt cheap! They aren't as thick as bounty and you may need to use more of it do big messed but for your everyday messes it works just fine especially for the low price!

October 12, 2015

They are a great deal but they are horrible to clean messes ! They are not absorbent at all , you need like a whole roll to clean any liquid . Definitely not comparable to Bounty's or other big brands.. I guess you get what you pay for.

October 12, 2015

If you're on a budget probably this is a good option. But im not a big fan of these. I find that they are not very absorbent, therefor they will finish faster than brand name ones. I prefer to spend little more but then i know i wont have to use as many and it will last me awhile.

October 12, 2015

I buy and use these sometimes if I go to #ShoppersDrugMart and need paper towels. They are very affordable and also go on sale quite often. With 2 cats and a dog I need to be able to clean up my floors quick. Great for cleaning mirrors, fast cleanups, drying my frying pans that would other wise ruin my nice tea towels and many other uses around my home.

October 12, 2015

They'll do in a pinch, but I don't like them that much

October 12, 2015

These are very big rolls and very inexpensive. They are extra strong and qulited to pick up all messes you need cleaning up.