Lindt Advent Calendar Reviews
#222 in Chocolate

November 21, 2019

Delicious chocolate and cute calendar

I get my son one of these every year. The calendar contains a variety of different (mostly milk chocolate) Lindt chocolates. We have fun finding each day's window and getting the treat behind it. Much better quality than many other chocolate advent calendars.

December 23, 2018

Delicious chocolate and a lot of fun.

We got 3 for $20 . For less then $7 each calender was filled with small Lindt balls of different flavours, small milk bars, and milk with cream bears. There’s a few box layouts so that each family member gets things slightly differently on each day which is fun....so that sometimes someone gets a bar while someone else gets chocolate balls.

There’s tons of advent calendars but this one is still my fave so it’s totally worth a mention. (Remember to recycle since this product adds paper and plastic in the packaging).

June 19, 2018
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

love it!!! would buy this again, and again. Recommend: ALL

Love chocolate, love lindt!!

Its great as a dessert or a little snack. I had them with the kids i work with at work. they were really excited.

love it!!! would buy this again, and again. Recommend: ALL.

Also used as a great gift for kids to get ready for christmas,

December 30, 2017

A great alternative

I like this advent calendar because it is the fun of childhood days opening chocolate every day, but with higher quality chocolate. This chocolate is smooth and creamy, and definitely a treat!

December 30, 2017

Delicious advent calendar

My boyfriend bought me this calendar for December and I couldn’t be happier. The chocolate is so tasty and fresh. I ended up buying one for my niece a nephew so they could also enjoy the deliciousness!

May 02, 2017

So nice to enjoy an advent calendar even when your an adult. The packaging is appealing and good size. The chocolates are so tasty and melt in your mouth

April 02, 2017

I love these advent calendars every year around Christmas time I always grab 5 or 6 of these for my boys and grandson I always help them eat these chocolates before Christmas they're so tasty and creamy I would recommend this product to anyone

March 14, 2017

When Christmas rolls around everyone wants an advant calendar to count down the days, using these sweet tasting chocolates makes everyday better and a little nicer

December 01, 2016

My children get these every year for christmas and i like that it is really good quality chocolate. If you buy some of the cheaper advent calendars you will notice a big difference in the quality of the chocolate like a eaxy taste or look in the back and discover its not even real chocolate. With lindt you get real chocolate , and trust me you will have a hard time trying to make sure the kids dont eat the whole calendar in ine day. Or me lol

December 01, 2016

Oh these are the best advent calendars. I love how they have different types and haws of chocolate in each day. This morning was two milk chocolate truffle balls. The only disappointment is that I only got one for kiddo. Next year I get one too!