Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Bar Reviews
#22 in Chocolate

Exquisitely creamy chocolate and artistic mastery combine to create our Lindor Truffle Chocolate bar with an irresistibly smooth center.

November 26, 2019

The only chocolate i eat

Im not a chocolate type of person, but the first time i tried this i understood why so many people are! Its so creamy and the texture is velvety and completely uncomparable to the popular chocolate. Brands. If you're not a chocolate person i would definately give this ago, it might change you're mind too!

October 23, 2019
    Peterborough, United Kingdom

So yummy!

I love this chocolate. It’s is so smooth and just melts in your mouth. Great to use in baking too. Definitely one of my faves! Always look out for the offers in my local supermarket.

October 08, 2019
    Essex, United Kingdom

treats all round

love this chocolate so much. always cheers me up when i see it on sale in supermarkets and great gift idea also the boxes. has to be one of my favourites.

0.7/5

June 24, 2019

Nope.

I'm sorry to say these are terrible. They look as if they are past their sell date and the firm outside chocolate shell is no longer firm. They are almost slimy and have a funny whitish film on the milk chocolate. Won't purchase again☹️

February 14, 2019

Yummmyyyy

Absolutely love it. So delicious and delicate in your ,outn amd very very smooth truly fits the name
    I only buy Lindt chocolate cuz they’re just perfection

February 07, 2019

chocoholic

Omg simply the best chocolate ever. It is well worth the money. So smooth and creamy. I love when the lindt store has specials on for bars and truffles makes one want to stock up. Awesome for baking and sharing

January 23, 2019

Melting Sensation

This chocolate bar is just Divine! When I first took a bite of this, it instantly became my favorite chocolate bar. This is REAL chocolate, and I feel the producer should be selling an experience along side with a quality product and that is exactly what Lindt has done. When this chocolate goes in your mouth it begins to melt and dissolve into a sweet elixer. I love it!

September 17, 2018

Luxury taste, budget price

These taste like heaven. I eat them when I want something to spoil myself. But I have to watch or I'll eat a whole bar! They're a little more cost wise than regular chocolate but so worth it!

July 16, 2018

Wonderful taste

I really enjoy the combination of glavours not just the regular milk chocolate, but exotic flavours it is really a delight

I enjoy the price combinations and prices available in their stores

April 06, 2018

Great product

I love this chocolate tastes amazing. It satified my sweeth-tooth craving i love chocolate and this one is perfect. I have bought several since I tried it the first time. I totally recommended it. 😉