Lindt Lindor White Chocolate Truffles

Lindt Lindor White Chocolate Truffles Reviews

Ranked #294 out of 845 in Chocolate

April 22, 2017

I tried these for the first time ever this past Easter. I am not a white chocolate fan and found these delicious. They are so creamy and literally melt in your mouth. I found myself devouring them! Really yummy addicting chocolate!

April 22, 2017

I became really picky on white chocolate because of these, but this is heartbreaking: I find them to be the best white chocolates but what an horrible price! Grab them if you are lucky enough to find them at Costco, but don't buy them at the grocery store or at the drugstore.

December 22, 2016

these are probably my favourite chocolates. White chocolate is amazing and these melt in your mouth. So creamy and delicious. I just wish there were more in each bag!

December 21, 2016

I am currently enjoying this as I'm typing up a review. I love the smooth and silky taste of this chocolate. It is not very sweet. I enjoy it by letting it melt in my mouth. It is so good and decadent. It is my favorite from the Lindor truffles. It has the perfect white chocolate taste and doesn't need anything else with.

July 20, 2016

I LOVE white chocolate! It's so creamy and light tasting. This is in my top 3 of all time favourite chocolates for sure. I don't get it often but it's a wonderful treat. The middle is just the best! Soooo rich and creamy, I love Lindt chocolates.

January 06, 2016

I don't like white chocolate at all, and these are no exception. It tastes like I'm eating butter.

HeatherLR earned the Shopping Expert badge

HeatherLR added a new review for
    Finding Dory (2016)

Angelwingsx2 added a new review for
    Joico renu age defy

HeatherLR has posted in the forum topic
    My Big Fat Fabulous Life

HeatherLR added a new review for
    A & W Rootbeer

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Wish shopping app

Puzzelel added a new review for
    Tetley Orange Pekoe Tea