Lindt Lindor White Chocolate Truffles Reviews
Ranked #302 in Chocolate

June 14, 2017

So yummy!! The best

I love lindt lindor. Such smooth and delicious chocolate. My favorite is the white chocolate. I love white chocolate but this is the best ever!! It melts in your mouth and is so yummy!!!

June 14, 2017

For White Chocolate Fans Everywhere...

The white chocolate in these truffles is super high quality. The chocolate is rich, creamy and decadent. The outer shell is a bit thicker and has a bit of a bite. The inside is so soft, almost like a chocolate paste. When you bite into these truffles they just melt in your mouth. These are good for white chocolate fans everywhere. Some people who don't love white chocolate are also big fans of these!!

April 22, 2017

I tried these for the first time ever this past Easter. I am not a white chocolate fan and found these delicious. They are so creamy and literally melt in your mouth. I found myself devouring them! Really yummy addicting chocolate!

April 22, 2017

I became really picky on white chocolate because of these, but this is heartbreaking: I find them to be the best white chocolates but what an horrible price! Grab them if you are lucky enough to find them at Costco, but don't buy them at the grocery store or at the drugstore.

December 22, 2016

these are probably my favourite chocolates. White chocolate is amazing and these melt in your mouth. So creamy and delicious. I just wish there were more in each bag!

December 21, 2016

I am currently enjoying this as I'm typing up a review. I love the smooth and silky taste of this chocolate. It is not very sweet. I enjoy it by letting it melt in my mouth. It is so good and decadent. It is my favorite from the Lindor truffles. It has the perfect white chocolate taste and doesn't need anything else with.

July 20, 2016

I LOVE white chocolate! It's so creamy and light tasting. This is in my top 3 of all time favourite chocolates for sure. I don't get it often but it's a wonderful treat. The middle is just the best! Soooo rich and creamy, I love Lindt chocolates.

2.3/5

January 06, 2016

I don't like white chocolate at all, and these are no exception. It tastes like I'm eating butter.