lipivir Reviews
#13 in Remedies

lipivir® is a drug-free cold sore innovation new to Canada that is tried, tested, and loved by cold sore sufferers across Europe. The over-the-counter product provides protection to reduce the frequency of cold sore outbreaks. The clear lip gel is applied daily and can be used on its own or easily incorporated into existing beauty routines.

NOTE: lipivir has a mild lemon flavour when applied. This flavour will dissipate once the product has dried.

lipivir® est une nouvelle innovation au Canada sans médication pour les feux sauvages qui a été testée en Europe et grandement appréciée par les personnes souffrant d’éruptions de feux sauvages. Il est le premier produit de son genre en vente libre à fournir une protection quotidienne pour réduire la fréquence des éruptions. Ce gel à lèvres clair est appliqué quotidiennement et peut être utilisé seul ou incorporé à une routine quotidienne de beauté.

NOTE: lipivir a une saveur douce de citron lors de l'application. La saveur se dissipera une fois que le produit aura séché.

For more information, please visit lipivir.ca

Suggested retail price: $19.99 – $26.99

November 21, 2017

Weird flavour, not for me!

I received this item free. As a sufferer of cold sores for years I was excited to test out a preventative measure.

I didn't mind the product, but I couldn't get over the taste if I happened to lick my lips throughout the day. I thought it was an odd choice as it's something that takes a while to wear off so you'd think that it would be more of an appealing flavour.

During the time that I tried it, I did not get a cold sore which was fantastic. I'm not sure how much of that is credited to Lipivir, I would need to continue using it for longer.

All in all, the product was good. If it were to come out with a different flavour I would be more inclined to purchase it again.

#gotitfree

Produit beauté

Ceci est une critique pour lipivir
    J'utilise lipivir matin et soir avant d'appliquer mon hydratant jour / nuit, je suis très impressionné par la sensation quand je l'applique, si léger, et sans parfum, que j'aime.

Will continue to use!

This is a review for lipivir
    I’ve used this morning and night before I apply my day/night moisturizer, I am very impressed with the feel of it when applied, so light, and fragrance free, which I love.
    It’s too soon to tell if it prevents cold sores but I will continue to use it and most definitely suggest it to my friends.

Great Simple Product!

I started incorporating lipivir into my daily makeup routine a few weeks ago. I put it on after moisturizing and before I put on my lipstick/gloss. It is very easy to use and goes on smoothly. It is a super easy product if you are prone to cold sores. I would recommend and purchase again.

Very good

I really like i use before lipstick for 5 min before i feel my lift very soft one of best product for soft lips and long lasting lipstick little tiny bit go long

This product was good.

I liked the feel of this lip product, I didn’t really enjoy the taste when it got into my mouth though. I did not get a cold sore while using this product, not sure if it was effective or not.......

Would buy

Great product to prevent cold sores. They are not fun and can be uncomfortable to get through the day and there are not that many products out there so I am glad I got to try this lip chap not only does it moisturize my lips but adds extra benefits as well.

November 20, 2017

Easy to incorporate into daily routines

I got this product free for an Honest review on behalf of The ChickAdvisor program.

Although I did not have a flare up at the time of receiving this product, I found it easy to apply. I was not fond of the flavour, it had an unexpected lemon flavour that caught me somewhat of guard, that said it wasn’t a deal breaker. It was not sticky or tacky, and absorbed quickly. Virtually unnoticeable under lipgloss.
    I would absolutely recommend this product and will continue to use it daily.
    Also worth mentioning, The packaging is tiny any easy to carry in your purse.

Lipivir Review

I received this product complimentary from chick advisor to review and give my honest opinion. I think it is great quality, long lasting and doesn’t ruin your secondary lip product when placed on top. Unfortunately I cannot say how well it would prevent cold sores as it has been quite some time since I’ve felt one coming on. I would recommend the product none the less for preventative measures for those who are prone to cold sores.

November 19, 2017

The product I've been waiting for my whole life

Finally! A product that can be used daily to prevent cold sores. I take medication for them when I feel them coming but this product is brilliant as it's a preventative. It applies great and especially under lipstick. I would highly recommend this product to those that suffer from cold sores like I do.