Lipton Cold Brew Iced Tea

Lipton Cold Brew Iced Tea Reviews

Ranked #549 out of 607 in Tea

February 28, 2017

Sweet tea is absolutely a refreshing taste any day of week. I love to enjoy with every meal. The smooth taste goes wonderful with at home cooked burger and fries.

February 17, 2017

I bought lipton cold brew tea and it was great, i didnt taste much of a differeance from using regular tea bags. i would diffenetly buy them again. Liptons is only of my favorite brands.

February 15, 2017

I do not have a stove so it takes forever to brew hot tea and then cool it with using the microwave and a cup. so this cold brew iced tea is heaven. no more heating water in the microwave and then pouring it over traditional tea bags!

January 17, 2017

I Love Green Tea This I drink Everyday and Enjoy Drinking it the Taste is good. My Sister Drinks this Stuff. This tea is Healthy and I would Recommed this to family to drink on a daily Basis. Love Love it.

January 11, 2017

Il est bon mais il manque un petit quelque chose. il est bon mais selon moi il ne serait pas assez sucré. un peu fade mais cela dépend des gout alors a vous de l'essayez.

January 01, 2017

Really love this product and their quality especially! I hope to try more products and make them part of my normal routine! Great to be able to try new products and learn if they work for me.

September 25, 2016

Love this cols brew icce tea when its hot out its so refreshing n good to drink i love it very much
    people this is a great tasting drink i recoment it to all you out there

July 11, 2016

i love lipton tea bags they are family sized so i on,ly have to use two of them the tatse is bold but you can maker it weaker or strong depending on how you like your tea price is good most of the time you can catch it on sale very good quality tea bags

May 09, 2016

Love this tea it is the best tasting tea by far I've already recommended this product to family and friends I was raised up using this tea my mom swears by it

September 26, 2013

I love the taste, and it really quenches my thirst. This is my favorite of all brands of iced tea. It's a little pricy. Nice lemon/tea ratio. I don't go a week without buying it.

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!

Mackintosh's Toffee

Snickers Chocolate Bar

cloverrx added a new review for
    Dove Anti-Perspirant Melon

jennmarieh added a new review for
    Thermos hydration bottle