Lipton Mint Green Tea Reviews
#26 in Tea

Lipton® Mint Green Tea. Try it iced! brew for 2 minutes.

February 12, 2018

Refreshing Mint Green Tea

I had the opportunity to try the Lipton Mint Green Tea. This was my first time trying a Lipton tea. Overall the tea had a refreshing spearmint flavour which I enjoyed. The tea packets seemed to be smaller then other teas I've had before. I'd recommend getting this tea on sale as the regular price is a bit 'steep' in my opinion.

February 10, 2018

A green tea addict's go-to!

As an avid green tea drinker, I am alway hesitant when it comes to trying "flavoured" teas. With this Mint Green Tea however, the flavours are natural (no duh! especially when the packaging says 100% natural) and the mint provides a little kick of freshness! I would definitely recommend this tea to those who are into the true tastes of the leaves and for the cold wintery days!

Updated On: February 10, 2018

#gotitfree

February 10, 2018

Minty Fresh!

I received Lipton Mint Green Tea for free from the Family Rated review club. My family and I love drinking green tea. We have a big assortment of teas in our pantry but nothing like this one. We had tried the flavor mint and green tea separately and never combined together. This tea taste very refreshing especially after eating a meal. Also, great way to relax after a long day of work. I love the ingredients and that is all 100% natural. I definitely recommend this tea to those who love minty green tea! #gift

February 09, 2018

love it!!!

my new fav green tea!

I found green tea to be a little strong sometimes so this mint green is the perfect mix

great for when your feeling sick or a perk in the morning

Delicious!!!

I had received this and the mandarin orange green tea to try from Family rated. This is one of the most flavourful mint green teas I have tried. I will be buying this again for sure. Def a quick favourite!!

I mean....why not?

I've had bad experiences with drinking mint tea. Either they were too strong of a mint taste (I like the scent, less of the taste) or the tea always turned out to be too bitter for me. Nonetheless, I gave this a shot - because you never know.... and viola. I can say that this tea is tolerable for me. It's smooth and not overly empowering like other ones. Just perfect for me or for someone who is not too much of a mint fan when it comes to tea. I like mint in my desserts.

#liptontea #gotitfree I received this product for free as part of the Product Review Club and FamilyRated. All opinions of this product are strictly my own.

New morning staple

Im so happy that I was able to try this product. I normally don't like mint but I loved this mint green tea. I received the product just when I began to get a cold. I tried this tea and it was so nice. Now that I'm better I'm still drinking it every morning. The mint is too over powering and the green tea aspect is not bitter or too strong. It's very light and soothing.

Totally Surprised!

I was so surprised that I would actually like this flavor! Even though #gotitfree I am going to buy this product again! It tastes refreshing and clears out my sinuses when i am sick. #LoveLiptonTea

February 07, 2018

Will buy other green tea products

Mint isn’t my favourite but it was still amazing. Maybe could be sweeter or more of a green tea taste because the mint is very strong. Definitely will recommend to people who love minty teas!!! Thanks!!!!!!

Minty fresh

Mint tea is my go to when I have an upset stomachs and just not feeling right. I was getting over a cold when this arrived #loveliptontea #gotitfree. This tea helped me feel well and allowed me to relax my body enough to have a nap and sleep whatever cold I had and try and beat it . The minty taste was perfect not to strong and the scent also helped to relieve my sinuses from the steam out of my cup.