4.9/5
Lipton Onion Soup Mix Reviews

January 24, 2019

I have bought this product several times and have found many

I love it's product! It is so full of flavor and is soo versitile. I've used it as french onion soup yo chip dips to gravy seasoning! It a must have in everyone's kitchen cabinet!

June 18, 2018

So many ways to use this

This is a go to product for me. It makes an amazing gravy for a roast when mixed with mushroom soup and perfect veggie dip if added to sour cream. There are so many way this can be used.

January 10, 2018

kick your dishes up a notch

Lipton Onion Dry Soup Mix is a staple in my pantry. I use this in many crock pot recipes and add to mushroom soup baked pork chops or chicken for an extra flavor boost. Adds another dimension to baked meat dishes. Cannot be without!

September 24, 2017

Onion Dip!!!

I was introduced to Lipton's Onion mix about 2 years ago. Not only it is used for oinion soup and seasoning for meat loaf, it is also used for making a dip! It is super inexpensive and great value ($2-3). For a small box, it comes with 3 sachets. I make this for all gatherings and parties and it is always a big hit! To make the dip, all you need is a jar of sour cream and the mix! It is so much cheaper then buying a container of onion dip. I highly recommend this product to those who are looking for a cheaper and alternative way to make a dip.

August 07, 2017

parfait pour les recettes

C'est l'unique soupe à l'onion que j'utilise. Il est parfait pour les recettes au four ou encore à la mijoteuse et se marie très bien à d'autres types assaisonnement. Je suis une fan et je n'arrêterai jamais d'en acheter. Le gout et l'odeur est tout simplement merveilleux. Mon seul hic : ça tache beaucoup de sa vapeur les plats vitré que l'on met au four.

June 16, 2017

Great Flavor

Love this soup I always add it to my stews and other soups gives such great flavor I always purchase this item at a great price and I would recommend it to anyone

May 27, 2017

I love using Lipton Onion soup mix for cooking with wild meat. It adds such great flavour to any roast.
    Using it as a dip or as a sauce, possibilities are endless. French onion soup with croutons and cheese is to die for.
    It's low in calories , carbs. Great in crock pot meals. It's wonderful.

May 20, 2017

If you want to amp up any food on your menu just add these onion flakes! They can used to make dips or sprinkles onto a pot roast or a steak!! So good! A great replacement for onions!!

May 05, 2017

Lipton Onion Soup Mix is a staple in our house. We use it with sour cream to make chip dip, add it to ground beef to make hamburgers, or add it to beef broth and pour over a roast in the slow cooker. It adds good flavour to everything.

May 05, 2017

Knorr onion soup is such a versatile product . It can Be used for numerous things . Like sour cream dips to dip your veggies , spinach dip to dip pumpernickel bread . Meatloaf is also one of my favourites to use Knorr soup mix in . Also stews Because it just adds that special something . And last but not least I use it on roast . So delicious ! It's a soup packet with spices and tiny dried veggies.