4.9/5
Lipton Onion Soup Mix Reviews
Ranked #4 in Soups & Bouillon

August 07, 2017

parfait pour les recettes

C'est l'unique soupe à l'onion que j'utilise. Il est parfait pour les recettes au four ou encore à la mijoteuse et se marie très bien à d'autres types assaisonnement. Je suis une fan et je n'arrêterai jamais d'en acheter. Le gout et l'odeur est tout simplement merveilleux. Mon seul hic : ça tache beaucoup de sa vapeur les plats vitré que l'on met au four.

June 16, 2017

Great Flavor

Love this soup I always add it to my stews and other soups gives such great flavor I always purchase this item at a great price and I would recommend it to anyone

May 27, 2017

I love using Lipton Onion soup mix for cooking with wild meat. It adds such great flavour to any roast.
    Using it as a dip or as a sauce, possibilities are endless. French onion soup with croutons and cheese is to die for.
    It's low in calories , carbs. Great in crock pot meals. It's wonderful.

May 20, 2017

If you want to amp up any food on your menu just add these onion flakes! They can used to make dips or sprinkles onto a pot roast or a steak!! So good! A great replacement for onions!!

May 05, 2017

Lipton Onion Soup Mix is a staple in our house. We use it with sour cream to make chip dip, add it to ground beef to make hamburgers, or add it to beef broth and pour over a roast in the slow cooker. It adds good flavour to everything.

May 05, 2017

Knorr onion soup is such a versatile product . It can Be used for numerous things . Like sour cream dips to dip your veggies , spinach dip to dip pumpernickel bread . Meatloaf is also one of my favourites to use Knorr soup mix in . Also stews Because it just adds that special something . And last but not least I use it on roast . So delicious ! It's a soup packet with spices and tiny dried veggies.

May 04, 2017

Onion soups. Roasts. Crockpot broths. Onion Dips, Stews, even works amazing in Meatloaf!! I find this mix is very salty but in the meatloaf it brings a great flavor and not salty that way surpringly. I love this stuff. I enjoy creating my own recipes for my Familys every day health and nutrition. This stuff is a Blessing! Super easy to use, very basic, highly effective and efficient for many recipes. good overall thing to keep in my household.

May 04, 2017

Lipton oignon mix is great for oignon soup but i love making oignon dip when this pouch.. Mix a pouch of mix with a 500ml bowl of sour cream and voila... A yummy treat

April 18, 2017

This Onion soup mix comes in handy for making yummy Onion dip all you have to do is mix it in sour cream and it is also really good on cut up potatoes with extra seasonings I wouldn't recommend using all of it on Potatoes as it is really salty.

April 18, 2017

I love this soup mix
    It's great in sourcream as a dip or great just as the soup with cortons and cheese in it or I use it on my pototoes when I chop them up and I shake them in this seasoning as well as the herb and garlic one .Love it as well on popcorn I know I'm weird lol