Lipton Rejuvenate Green Tea Reviews
#16 in Tea

Bounce back to you with the Lipton® Rejuvenate Green Tea, featuring dandelion, nettle, and grapefruit. This green tea infusion is the perfect companion to your varied balanced diet.

Revigorez-vous avec le thé vert Lipton® Vivifiant, qui contient un mélange de pissenlit, d’ortie et de pamplemousse. Cette infusion de thé vert est le compagnon parfait pour votre diète équilibrée variée.

March 13, 2019

Unusual but really good!

I received this product for free through the product review club!

The first thing that I enjoyed was how each tea was individually packaged. I thought that was really nice! The flavour intrigued me as there is flavours I never tried before, such as dandelion. The flavour is unusual but it’s actually really good! It’s something I never tried before and I really enjoyed drinking it. It also smells very good!! I would definitely recommend to my friends and family - especially to those who drink tea a lot.😌

February 27, 2019

Pleasantly surprised by the taste!

To be honest, I was a bit hesitant to try this tea as the ingredients listed aren't my favourite flavours to drink on their own (dandelion, nettle, licorice root, chicory root, etc). However, to my surprise, this tea smells and tastes mostly of grapefruit and green tea! The combination of all the ingredients work together really nicely to create a citrus-y green tea. It's a great tea for mid-afternoon when you need a little bit of a boost, but don't want to consume too much caffeine. I would definitely recommend giving this tea a try!

* I received this product for free to try as a FamilyRated staff member.

February 14, 2019

Helps me get up and go when I need it!

Lipton rejuvenate tea has so helped me get through the afternoon. I have a cup right around 3:00 pm, that time in the afternoon where I need just a little push to get me threw the day. The tast is great, can never go wrong with green tea!

2.0/5

February 11, 2019

Meh

I don't really like this one very much I'm not sure what it is inside that turns me off from it but the taste wasn't right to my liking. I like more plain kind of tasting teas and this wasn't for me.

February 08, 2019

Lipton Rejuvenate tea

Se thé vert est très agréable au goût. J`en bois tous les jours. Sa me détend et me fait panser au beau jours de l`été .Lipton rejuvenate tea je vous le conseil.

February 07, 2019

I would definitely buy this tea again.

Not only does this tea have a good taste but it also gives me a good feeling after drinking it. I cant wait to try other's. Its also reasonably priced.

February 07, 2019

I will go out of my way to buy Liptons😊💓

I have tried all the Green tea & Rejuvenate products & different Brands and Lipton's outshines them all in taste/quality/value & freshness!! Lipton's you have won me over again & again. I stray now and then to try something new and I always come back to the best! Thank you 😊