Lipton Summer Fruits Herbal Tea Reviews
#32 in Tea

Lipton® Summer Fruits Herbal Tea is a naturally caffeine-free, herbal tea. Try it iced! Brew for 4 minutes.

To die for

I am absolutely in love with this tea. It tastes amazing and is full of flavour. I’ve enjoyed it warm and cold!

The is-something I would buy again.

#gotitfree

Great berry tea

I was a little hesitant at first, but was pleasantly surprised. I smells really good and has a great flavour too. Although, the flavour isn't extremely strong, I felt.
    I like it being caffeine free as it's something I can also enjoy with my children.
    The price is also great too.
    I'm glad I got to try this through family rated.

Great Iced Tea

I tried LIPTON SUMMER FRUITS HERBAL TEA iced and it was delicious! Follow the instructions on the side of the box and you have a refreshing drink in no time. I'm not the biggest fan of warm fruity teas, so I think I will continue to drink it cold. It has a lovely scent and tastes very nice. I don't find it too sweet which I like better in my iced teas.

Awesome tea

I revived these teas from family rated. This was my first time trying Lipton teas. I’ve always been a fan of herbal teas and these are simply delicious! Thank you family rated and Lipton for showing me how good these tea flavours are!!

Yummy!!

I got this tea as a free sample, but I think I will buy more of it in the future. I love a good, fruity tea, but I was just a tad disappointed with this one. It seemed to lack some flavour depth (maybe needs more of a raspberry profile?), but nevertheless, I did enjoy it. Maybe I'm a bit too fussy, as all my friends said it was delicious. I haven't tried it as an iced tea yet, maybe that will help me enjoy it even more :)

Refreshing Hot or Cold

I recieved a sample pack to try three different teas, my favorite was the peach mango. Really loved how it was caffeine free which was great before going to sleep. I'm an avid tea drinker and Lipton really suprised me here with their complex flavor profiles and refreshing taste! Thanks @Lipton!

February 12, 2018

Tasty summer drink or tea

This product is worth trying and i am glad that i got a chance to try it, this tea was very tasty when cold. I love that it is caffeine free along with it being natural since i am nursing my baby. I would think this product would do good for summer time but it was good trying in the winter time. Thanks to liptontea for providing the naturally caffeine free herbal tea. They are great flavours #gotitfree @familyrated thank you for the samples.

February 12, 2018

This is a nice little tea option!

This is a nice little tea option! (Vs the expensive "David's tea" options) The price point is good, the quality is good, I would just recommend using the tea bag in a smaller cup (as I used it a couple of times in a medium/large cup and found it was lacking taste). I also really liked the summer fruits flavor! #gotitfree

February 12, 2018

Berries lovers will love it!

I got this tea from @FamilyRated to try for free and I was so excited! I love fruity teas and this herbal summer fruits mix is delicious. I've only tried it hot so far but I can definitely imagine it as an iced tea during summer. I recommend it if fruit infusions is your kind of tea! #gotitfree

A Berry Good Iced Tea !

Thank you @familyrated and @lipton for the opportunity to try and review Summer Fruits (with Hibiscus) Naturally Caffeine Free Herbal Tea, for free! #LoveLiptonTea. Personally, my first choice would not be to drink berry tea hot. It's good, just not my favourite. I therefore decided to try this tea iced! There are easy instructions on the side of the box. Using four tea bags and 1 litre of water, it is simple to make iced tea at home. I can just imagine how good this is going to taste on a hot summer's day!! The aroma and flavour is berry lovely! I didn't have a sweetener to add, but a squirt of honey would make this super yummy! I am also imagining other recipes that you could make with this fruity tea !! (thinking of a lovely "Pink" Drink!!). Very refreshing and pretty, too! I love that this tea is caffeine free and naturally flavoured, so it can be enjoyed by the whole family!! If you are a fan of fruity teas, this one is definitely for you!!