Lipton Summer Fruits Herbal Tea Reviews
#5 in Tea

Lipton® Summer Fruits Herbal Tea is a naturally caffeine-free, herbal tea. Try it iced! Brew for 4 minutes.

Perfect fruity blend!

This tea is 100% better iced than hot. Even my kids loved it. This would make a perfect summer drink for a bbq or sitting on the patio. I recieved this product complimentary for reviewing purposes.

Yummy cold tea!

This tea taste good! My daughter is in love with it, in fact she thinks it's juice. I prefer mine cold with ice while she prefers hers warm. Not much sugar needs to be added to help bring the flavors alive! It's a great substitute for juice.

Received this from Chick Advisor. #gotitfree

Fraîcheur aux fruits

J'ai essayé le thé lipton petis fruits et c'est très bon. Le gout n'est pas trop fort, parfaitement dosé et léger. Je l'ai aimé autant chaud que froid... ok froid il est encore meilleur !

Love this!

Very refreshing! Great taste! I drank it hot and cold and it was great both way. I will be buying more. Very fruity aroma. Strong flavour and it was the perfect pick me up.

Tastes like summer

Such a great blend of berries. It tastes like summer and is amazing both warm and cold. It is a nice sweet and fruity taste and smell. It is very enjoyable. I highly recommend trying it.

A refreshing fruit punch

This tea has a very good aroma.
    It's taste is not too strong, but is still remarkable. Although it does have a slight bitter aftertaste, it goes very well hot as a digestive after a hearty meal, or cold with a touch of sugar in the morning as an energizing drink.
    #gotitfree

To die for

I am absolutely in love with this tea. It tastes amazing and is full of flavour. I’ve enjoyed it warm and cold!

The is-something I would buy again.

#gotitfree

February 13, 2018

A perfect late night tea.

I love to have a hot tea just before bed but I don't always want a sleepy time tea so I tried these. You don't need a lot of sugar with them which I love! They hit the spot especially if I'm craving something a little sweet in the evening.

Great berry tea

I was a little hesitant at first, but was pleasantly surprised. I smells really good and has a great flavour too. Although, the flavour isn't extremely strong, I felt.
    I like it being caffeine free as it's something I can also enjoy with my children.
    The price is also great too.
    I'm glad I got to try this through family rated.

Great Iced Tea

I tried LIPTON SUMMER FRUITS HERBAL TEA iced and it was delicious! Follow the instructions on the side of the box and you have a refreshing drink in no time. I'm not the biggest fan of warm fruity teas, so I think I will continue to drink it cold. It has a lovely scent and tastes very nice. I don't find it too sweet which I like better in my iced teas.