Liquid-Plumr Foaming Pipe Snake Clog Remover

Liquid-Plumr Foaming Pipe Snake Clog Remover Reviews

Ranked #596 out of 613 in Misc

June 09, 2016

We have had a clogged drain a few times and my boyfriends first reaction is to go out and buy this very expensive liquid plumbr. I don't find that this works as good as it claims and I think it's a waste of money. I use a foaming bleach cleaner instead, let it slower coat the drain and this has worked better than anything else I've tried.

February 01, 2016

The drain in my bathroom sink was running really slow I tried to unclog it with the plunger that didn't work so I purchased a bottle of Liquid Plumber and I left it in there for one night the next morning the sink was running smoothy

January 30, 2009

The old tub drain has been running slow lately.Tried a plumber's snake to no avail.I wasn't too confident this stuff would work,but it did! Next time,though,I'll try half a bottle (cost me $4.37 at Walmart).

September 24, 2007

Ok, so this isn't the typical product reviewed on ChickAdvisor, but I just HAD to spread the word. This stuff W-O-R-K-S.

Our shower drain was getting sllloooooooooooow lately and we couldn't figure out how to get the drain open (some kind of push/pull plug type drain cover w/ no obvious way to remove it) to clear it from what is most assuredly hair from my head. So, we hit up the store for some liquid-plumr and saw this stuff. WOW, is it amazing. Its essentially two separate liquids joined together only at the nozzle. As you slowly pour them down the drain, the two liquids mix and foam. Pour the whole foamy phenomenon down the drain and wait a full hour, then run hot water for a bit. Your drain will run like new ... maybe even better!!