• Lise Watier Cosmetiques Inc. - Sublimessence High Concentration Age-Defying Serum
Amazing

Lise Watier Cosmetiques Inc. - Sublimessence High Concentration Age-Defying Serum Reviews

Ranked #509 out of 1262 in Facial Lotions & Creams

September 25, 2016

I got this in my Prive Top Box and have been using it twice a day for a week. I know that is too early to tell if the serum has actually done anything. But no matter how long I wait before I put face cream on, it still makes my face sticky. I just went to her site and wow is it expensive. I am glad I only paid $14 from Top Box rather than $84 for a full size product. Just feels too sticky.

May 04, 2016

This serum has a delicious scent that doesn't linger under the nose or on the skin.

It is a thin-medium thickness serum, which requires a couple of finger fulls to cover my entire face. In 2 weeks, the sample size was finished, therefore the full size would last less than 2 months.

It dries extremely quickly - in under a minute - leaving me a bit more time to get my skincare routine completed in an orderly and efficient manner.

I haven't really noticed any difference from my normal serums, so it isn't much better than the $15-$20 serums I have from companies like Yalmeh and Garnier.