Lise Watier Cosmetiques Inc. - Sublimessence High Concentration Age-Defying Serum Reviews

January 18, 2018

My first Anti-Age Serum

I have heard from many that in your early twenties, begin to apply anti-aging serum to prevent early wrinkles and fine-lines. I finally got my hands on one and this is the one. One pump enough to cover my whole face. I really dislike the feeling of heaviness on my skin when applying any kind of product and this is perfect. It goes on smooth and can't feel a thing! It has a really nice and light scent to it, and it's glittery; but I don't see the glitter on my face after applying it's not a big issue. But the results are great! my face looks brighter, so much softer and smoother than ever before after one use!

1.8/5

September 25, 2016

I got this in my Prive Top Box and have been using it twice a day for a week. I know that is too early to tell if the serum has actually done anything. But no matter how long I wait before I put face cream on, it still makes my face sticky. I just went to her site and wow is it expensive. I am glad I only paid $14 from Top Box rather than $84 for a full size product. Just feels too sticky.

May 04, 2016

This serum has a delicious scent that doesn't linger under the nose or on the skin.

It is a thin-medium thickness serum, which requires a couple of finger fulls to cover my entire face. In 2 weeks, the sample size was finished, therefore the full size would last less than 2 months.

It dries extremely quickly - in under a minute - leaving me a bit more time to get my skincare routine completed in an orderly and efficient manner.

I haven't really noticed any difference from my normal serums, so it isn't much better than the $15-$20 serums I have from companies like Yalmeh and Garnier.