Lise Watier Pink Marble Blush Powder

Lise Watier Pink Marble Blush Powder Reviews

1 review
Ranked #574 out of 592 in Blush

May 21, 2008

This must be what celebrities use to get that gorgeous sheen on their cheekbones. I am in love with this blush/bronzer. I received this from Lise Watier and have been using it non-stop for the past two weeks. It is part of their new La Toscana collection inspired by the rich colours found in Tuscany. It is sort of a blush and bronzer combo as it adds a hint of colour to your cheeks but also a gorgeous translucent sheen that really highlights the cheekbones.

I think on tanned skin or someone with a darker complexion this would be even better. My skin is pretty pale and I find that it is beautiful and subtle but I need to layer a little of my own blush underneath to get enough colour. On tanned skin in the summer this would be perfect by itself. It's a really unique product that has quickly become one of my favourites.

My only beef is the price. $30 is kind of steep. But there is lots of product here. You can't tell from the picture but it comes in a dome shape like a little scoop of swirly shimmery ice cream rather than a flat slab like most blushes, so you're getting a decent amount here. Thumbs up!

What's Your Favorite?