Listerine Healthy White Mouthwash Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 58 in Mouthwashes and Rinses

May 04, 2017

I bought this mouthwash when it was on sale awhile back and thought I would give it a try. It is now a staple in my house! My teeth have become much whiter and my mouth feels so fresh for most of the day. Highly recommended!

April 25, 2017

I luv this Listerine Healthy White. I feel it is definitely worth the price. most Listerine mouth washes are quite strong, but this one is not. l like the way my mouth feels after I use it. It really does feel like I have been to the dentist after fluoride. I have been using this product for over a month and I can see a difference in the whiteness of my teeth. will continue to use this product. My mouth feels good after, tingly, like it is still working.

1.2/5

February 04, 2017

I really don't like the feel of this mouthwash. It doesn't sting as much as the other ones but i have to keep spitting out multiple times to get every drop out or i feel like im choking.

March 03, 2016

Love that this mouthwash doesn't sting as the original and that it whitens! It doesn't make my mouth or gums sore like other whitening mouth washes. Definitely going to buy this again

February 05, 2016

Starts working just after one use.I love the taste and it's very refreshing.

1.0/5

January 06, 2016

This does freshen my breath, my the taste is horrible, why can't they make a less strong flavor, it almost burns my tongue, not good

December 24, 2015

This mouthwash is nothing special. I don't believe it helps whiten my teeth. The flavor is not great either.

EmiliaAnne has posted in the forum topic
    Concealer question

Pucerette added a new review for
    AXE YOU Body Spray