• Little Tyke 2-in-1 Snug 'n' Secure Swing
  • Little Tyke 2-in-1 Snug 'n' Secure Swing

Little Tyke 2-in-1 Snug 'n' Secure Swing Reviews

June 15, 2017

Little Tyke 2-in-1 Snug 'n' Secure Swing Reviews

This swing is by far the easiest swing to put a baby into, safely snaps baby in and is very easy to undo and get baby out. My son loves this swing and could literally swing in it all day. It was also easy to adapt to a swing set and in 2 minutes it was on and all ready to go. It was so easy, so fast and the swing has awesome bright blue and red colours, I love it. I would recommend this swing to anyone who has a baby and is looking for outdoor fun.

April 14, 2017

This was perfect in my backyard. It matched my swing set that was of a different brand. My baby was secure and the decline was perfect to ensure safety.

April 14, 2017

This is a perfect addition to the backyard. My granddaughter loves her swing and has from day 1. We purchased this swing as soon as she could sit on her own. Its safe and secure. I love little tyke products.

March 07, 2017

The little tykes swing is worth every penny! Easy to hang anywhere. Ive seen it at a number of stores. Great quality. The straps keep toddler secured.

March 07, 2017

Quelle belle invention!
    À faible coût, cette petite balançoire s'installe partout.
    Mes garçons ont adoré s'y balancer.
    Sécuritaire, ce siège de balançoire peut servir pour des enfants de 6 mois à 3 ans et est très fiable.

February 01, 2017

Extremely durable! Our swing has been through a lot of rain and insane wind, it has been knocked around a lot and has held up wonderfully. The swing itself is very well constructed and safe which is obviously key. The clips are strong and sturdy. Would purchase again!

October 21, 2016

Great swing. Safe, secure and easy to clip baby in. Our little fella loves his and even though he is almost too big for it still asks to go in it. We will use this for babies and years to come.

September 15, 2016

This is a classic for a reason. It's been tried and tested for many years!! It's comfy, secure, easily adjustable. Put your happy little baby in here and you'll be seeing smiles

September 12, 2016

We love this swing at my house. Great purchase. Originally bought when my first daughter was born. Now it's used by my second who is 18 months. And the best part, my three year old still fits in it and loves using it as well.

July 27, 2016

We've been using this swing for three years now, and aside from a little fading, it still looks brand new. This swing sits outside all year round. I expected to see some wear and tear in the straps, but they are still in great shape. My three-year-old uses it frequently, and my five-year-old still climbs in occasionally, and she can do and undo all of the fasteners herself at this point. I loved having a safe swing to put my new baby in so she could take part in the swingset fun.