Live Clean (baby) Calming Bedtime Bubble Bath and Wash Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 62 in Baby Bathing - Soaps & Body Washes

July 02, 2017

Trust nothing else for my son

My son has extremely sensitive skin and I struggled to find a soap that would work best for him until I found LiveClean. Now I use nothing else. The cream doesn't leave his skin greasy and smells terrific. The bath wash lathers nicely creating bubbles that my son loves. Bath time is much more enjoyable now that we've found LiveClean.

June 15, 2017

Best smelling baby product!

I love this product for my son. I receive so many compliments on the scent do this product on my son. We use this body wash and the body lotion. The lavender and vanilla is calming and soothing, perfect for a bath before bed time. I find his skin to be very soft and smooth when using this product. It lathers well and is light and non greasy. I will continue to buy!

June 08, 2017

Its a great product.. the ingredients are just ok, but still a lot better than most out there. Great price for product. He doesnt seem to break out in anything. I love the smell of it so much too.

June 07, 2017

Absolutely love all the Live Clean baby products! They are so gentle on my kids skin. Other products we've tried didn't smell nice after their baths. Where this body wash smells great for a long time. It's nice to know I am not putting a bunch of chemicals on their skin.

May 26, 2017

Amazing poroduct for babies, i have been using it fkr three years now and love it. It has.a.clean scent that is not overwhelming for small babies and is good for delicate skin

May 24, 2017

My go to for baby wash. My son is 3 and I still use this baby wash on him, I even use it on myself. It has a nice scent but not too much, it is made from mainly natural ingredients so you don't have to worry about chemicals on your child's skin. My son suffers from eczema and sensitive skin and this wash works the best for him ( along with the Honest company soaps)

May 17, 2017

Although this wash is marketed to babies, I use it daily on myself - and LOVE it! A fresh, clean scent, and no itching or dryness following a shower. A great product for the price.

May 09, 2017

What can I say other than this stuff is UH-MAZING! I use it nightly with my daughter for the past year now, and it is a great way to get all relaxed for bed time! I can definitely see a difference when I use other body washes compared to this one!

May 03, 2017

My son loves this as part of his bedtime routine. He smells amazing after a bath. I would consider him to have sensitive skin and this product has never irritated him at all.

May 02, 2017

Love this product because it is more natural and safer for baby thank similar products. My baby loves all the bubbles! Better value compared to other natural products.