Live Clean (baby) Calming Bedtime Bubble Bath and Wash Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 51 in Baby Bathing - Soaps & Body Washes

April 11, 2017

Best baby soap ever. The smell is out of this world. I use it too. If only, the price was a little lower, it would have been perfect... No issues with it whatsoever.

April 11, 2017

I love this product. Great baby wash for night time bath. It's soothing, gentle and effective enough to get the little one to settle after a warm bath. Awesome products. I highly recommend this product.

April 04, 2017

Live Clean (baby) Calming Bedtime Bubble Bath and Wash is the best baby wash I can find. I have tried other washes for my son but they all made his skin dry and peel. This is amazing. His skin stays soft and the scent is amazing. This is the only brand of wash I will use on my baby.

March 20, 2017

Great product, we love it. Doesn't bother my sons skin which is great. It's a bit pricey and company doesn't offer coupons, but sometimes it's on sale.

March 20, 2017

Love this product. I do find it a little more pricey. However the smell is great and baby loves the bubbles!! I would use caution with little babes of it getting in their eyes. Unlike their other washes this one irritated my child's eyes if she got it in them!

March 02, 2017

This product has gained such a great trust from me. As a mom of four children I have had some experience with many different baby body and hair washes and this line is my favorite. It is so gentle and makes baby smell so great! Bath time is a treat for momma and babe!

March 01, 2017

Love love love this product. The smell is light and refreshing and leaves my babies skin soft and smooth. Not greasy or sticky like some others I have tried in the past. I even use this on myself from time to time.

February 28, 2017

I absolutely love the Live Clean line, I switched to this line about 5 months ago and I'm so glad that I did. It doesn't dry out my daughters skin. I love the smell and it helps my daughter sleep at night

February 15, 2017

Love using this for my baby. Not to sure if it's calming but it definitely has a nice scent to it and works really well before bed time. It's the best baby shampoo I have used for my baby.

January 17, 2017

I love this baby soap so much that I use it every rime my son has a bath! I love the smell and way it doesn't dry his skin out. I love how it is made with natural ingredients also.