Live Clean (baby) Non-Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Live Clean Baby Non-Petroleum Jelly is a unique petroleum free formula derived from plant based ingredients that provide an effective moisture barrier to protect baby's delicate skin.
  • 100% Natural, Sustainably Sourced Ingredients, 93% Plant Ingredients
  • Petroleum Free
  • Fragrance Free
  • Preservative Free
  • Paraben & Phthalate Free
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Pediatrician Tested

August 16, 2018

Thank God for the product.

I was looking for a great product when I changed my daughter diaper that wasn't petrolatum. That's when I found Live Clean Baby petrolatum free formula. I love it because it's derived from natural based ingredients. Vegan and safe!

August 09, 2018

Why didn't I use this earlier?

Stopped using petroleum jelly, so this is my go to product for everything I once used in place of the petroleum jelly. So during baby's diaper changes, lip and hand treatments, literally used petroleum jelly on everything and now I use this as a healthier option. Works great and feels creamier, slightly thicker in consistency not as shiny on lips but small sacrifice for a healthier option.

August 03, 2018

I would buy this product again

This product works just as well as regular vaseline does. I really love using this jelly, not just for diaper changes but for everything you would normally use for petrol jelly. I use it on my feet to keep them soft, my eyelids if they're dry and my lips.

May 31, 2018

I would buy this product again

May 31, 2018

Petroleum Free Jelly - Love it

I use this for everything, from chapped lips, super dry skin on elbows, nose etc. I also use it to remove eye makeup. Everything I used to do with Vaseline I do with this. I know the ingredients are way safe for my body, my health, and I recommend it to everyone that used Vaseline instead. The only downside is it smells kinda "natural" but it really isn`t that bothersome, it also lasts the same amount of time as a regular jar of Vaseline

May 02, 2018

We use this every day

I have used this product each night on my baby boy's bottom and face * esp cheeks and upper lip/nose when teething and during cold season*. It has always cleared up any red/chapped skin by morning. It absorbs into the skin overnight, so its maybe not the greatest for using as a heavy barrier. I have never used it on a diaper rash as it has always cleared up the red skin before it develops into something worse. i would definitely recommend this product to people with small children.

April 14, 2018

Love this product!

I love this non-petroleum jelly! It works great and I feel comfortable using it multiple times a day on my girls. It is also great for chapped noses when you're sick!

March 09, 2018

Excellent

I bought this for my boys. I love that it’s non-petroleum so that I can use it on their faces. It’s great for keeping their lips moisturized (I apply it before bed time).

January 26, 2018

Non petroleum jelly.

I purchased a travel pack and a 20g tube came included. Its nice and think and would make a great barrier on your babies bottom if they were prone to irritation however my daughter has good skin and hasnt had any redness or irritation to address. I tried using it on my lips but I found it had a strange taste. Instead I decided to use it on my feet. After scrubbing my feet I apllied this and put on socks. Once I removed my socks my feet were left feeling super soft. I would not repurchase this product only because its not something I would use or need. I would definitely reccomend this product to anyone that is looking for a petroleum free product and something that is natural. This is 100% naturally derived which would make anyone feel better about applying this product on their baby.

January 23, 2018

Love it

I love live clean. Not only is it natural but its all cruelty free! I was excited to try this since I heard that petroleum jelly isn't good for you. This is less greasy and more effective than Vaseline ! Doesn't smell and its gentle on skin!