Live Clean - Shampooing coconut Reviews
#75 in Shampoo

August 30, 2021
    Malaysia

Effective shampoo

I love this product. I enjoyed during wash my hair using this product. Its helps me a lot to prevent my hair from fall especially after wearing a cap. Its also keep my hair frangrace and strong.

August 30, 2021

Amazing product

This product is great for my family members who have eczema. It cleans well, smells great and doesn't aggravate skin condition. The price point is great compared to other products that do the same thing.

August 06, 2021

Love

This product will make your hair soft and bouncy! It smells delicious and revitalizing. Will buy again and would highly recommend if your looking for an affordable shampoo and conditioner for your home.

2.8/5

July 26, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Eh

It made my hair feel super waxy and now I have dandruff. The one think I like about this shampoo is the scent I think it’s pretty! But I wouldn’t recommend this too a friend to use !

June 01, 2021

Oh lala

I have very dry hair and it's hard for me to find a product that can get through my hair. Not to fear though live clean is here! The coconut makes for a soft and easy brush and leaves you smelling fresh!

May 28, 2021

This is my go to brand!

I love live clean product line. It is vegan and mostly plant derived. I love that it makes me hair feel good without having to pay salon prices. I buy it again & again.

April 20, 2021

Once I tried this I never went back

I have tried many shampoos, and even though I liked them at first I always felt like they weighed down my hair and just didn't work well for me after a while. This however is still going strong. I love the natural ingredients in it. Makes me feel good that I am not overly killing my hair with horrible chemicals

April 15, 2021

Bon produit mais un peu cher

J’aime cette gamme de shampooings et revitalisants parce qu’ils sont tous sans phosphate et sans phthalates, mais c’est un peu cher pour la quantité et la qualité.

February 15, 2021

cruelty free!!

Great smelling and makes your hair feel light and shiny. Also love that its not tested on animals and is vegan! The price is reasonable at walmart for $6-7, but have found it cheaper at dollarama for $4.

December 06, 2020

Completely switched over.

I decided to look for a more natural shampoo due to always having product build up in my hair, after switching over I haven't had any build up issues. I will never switch back to my old products.