Live Clean - Shampooing coconut Reviews
#119 in Shampoo

February 11, 2020

Love! Go to shampoo!

I love this shampoo! I have been loyal to this brand for almost 3 years. This shampoo works well for my hair, after washing, my hair feels soft, "clean", and moisturized. There is a pleasant scent to it too, which I enjoy.

December 08, 2019

Only shampoo I buy

I have been using Live Clean coconut shampoo and conditioner for the last year or so and it's the only shampoo I buy for myself and 2 daughters. We go through a bottle a month which isn't too bad considering the bottles are on the smaller side. What I love about it is its 98% plant derived and has no chemicals in it so I feel great knowing what exactly is going onto our hair and down the drain and that it's not only safe for us it's also better for the environment.

November 26, 2019

Great Shampoo

It makes my hair smell fantastic, leaves it feeling silky smooth and light weight has a i have thick hair and I have to say this is a second shampoo of choice for me. It is another must buy.

November 18, 2019

smooth silky hair

The live clean shampoo is my favorite brand to use I've been using it for years. it continues to amaze me. My hair is always soft, smooth and silky. The smell of the shampoos are amazing too.

October 11, 2019

It’s a good product

I have many Issues with my hair and thought that this would work great for me, I have to say it made my hair nice and soft and the smell is great but it didn’t work as well as I wanted too!

October 04, 2019

Great natural product

Great natural shampoo to use for yourself and your kiddies. It leaves your hair soft and clean without the feeling of residue. Great for kids skin leaving them feeling soft and smelling amazing too.

October 04, 2019

Je recommande , laisse les cheveux avec une super odeur

Super doux pour les cheveux, sens super bon jai acheter les grosse bouteile du costco et jen acheterai t'en qu'il sera disponible "MUST"l'odeir de coconut est subtile sans trop etre presente, juste asser pour se sentir en vacance douche apres douche !

October 02, 2019

Great shampoo

I love this shampoo mostly due to the ingredients. It is almost all natural. But it does leave my hair very shiny and clean. It is better for my hair and the environment.

March 23, 2019

Continually purchase this

I just love the live clean brand! They all smell amazing, price point is affordable, and they work!! I like the fact that it’s a plant based products, your not filling your hair full of sulfphates and parabands that in turn end back up in our drinking water. I am not a huge environmentalist but I do believe in being aware of what products I use on my body.

March 21, 2019

I would buy this shampoo again

I liked this shampoo, I try to find shampoos with natural ingredients that also leave your hair feeling clean. I can wash my hair every other day and it feels clean in between washes.